Monday, May 31, 2010

Awake and yawning!

Just took a bunch of pictures of the backyard. It's more awake than I am this morning!!!
 I took one of my "naps" again yesterday afternoon...woke up late last night, watched some tennis reruns (new matches don't start until 5:00 in the morning here), crocheted a little, talked to hubby, got a back rub, and went back to sleep.
 I woke up around 6:25 this morning. This would be a normal time for the average person, but for me...this is VERY LATE!!! I'm usually up right around 4:00. When hubby is working, it's 2:30!
  Now it's just a matter of figuring out what I'm going to do with this already shortened day!
  For sure some crocheting is going to be involved!! And I know my hair needs to be washed! (Don't you just love being party to my thinking mind randomly going through my day?!....Probably NOT! LOL)
 Maybe I'll finally add a new item to the shop! That would be a productive endeavor!...That is, if productive was what I was after today! :-))
  I think I'm going to be like this tree in my yard instead..I'll just hang around and take it as it comes. Maybe I'll even take another "nap"!
  Sounds like a plan to me!


Nonsense

A-nimals Alive.
B-abies Breathe.
C-hildren Corrected.
D-ictators Deceive.
E-very Envelope's,
F-ancy Frills.
G-entle Grasslands,
H-appy Hills.
I-nviting Innocence.
J-ust Joking,
K-indly Kidding.
L-azy Lumbering.
M-eandering Mudslides.
N-othing New.
O-pen Oceans.
P-icking Peas.
Q-uiet Quaking,
R-umbling Round.
S-ultry Surroundings.
T-insel Town.
U-nder Umbrellas,
V-ery Veiled.
W-ater Wasted.
X-rays ,X-hale.
Y-esterday's Young.
Z-ebra's Zoo.
(And now this nonsensical
poem is through!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^