Monday, March 14, 2011

...but now it's Monday. Time to start again!

      It's MONDAY!!!! :-) Over the weekend I had some storm clouds; had a few lightening strikes on my open field; but you know what?!...I survived it! And, as my grandmother would say: 'I'm none the worse for wear'!! :-) So, after some big THANK YOUs to all of my blog readers for your up-lifting and encouraging words to help me get buoyed up for the next storm life might throw at me, it's time to get back into the pool again!! :-) Come on!....
       It's nice to know that with some thoughtful prayers, words of encouragement from dear friends, some tender hugs and loving giggles from your husband, and some 'Kit Kats and M&Ms' you can weather any storm that comes at you!! :-)
      So, what am I up to today?! Well, I bought the most beautifulest...{Is that even a word? LOL}...purse pull dangle from CinLynnBoutique on Etsy.
       I saw the beige mixed in with that gorgeous turquoise crackly look, and I just had to have it!!...She gave me a GREAT deal on it too!! So now I'm going to make another one of my tiny crochet flowers and add this beautiful dangle to it!
        My picture taking is not doing anything for the color of this crochet thread (or floss), but believe me when I tell you...this thread and dangle look like they were made for each other!
       I can hardly wait to get it finished! :-)
     Later on today I'm going to list a couple of new small crochet necklaces in my shop...This pink one I made with a thinner thread and a crest gold and gray button...
      ...and this chocolate brown one that I made with a much richer thread, and a vintage, rare, button...
       Just because of the thread and button I'm going to have to price this one a little higher than the others. {It's a shame that people can't simply look at them and know 'right off the bat' that each flower, while they may look the same size or something, have their own uniqueness going on in them.}
     Other than that, the only thing I'll be doing today is a bit of studying and reading, and preparing for tomorrow's Giveaway! :-) I'm excited that I'll actually be giving a poem away! {It would help me if those of you looking to win the framed poem would kind of look around at the end of my previous blog posts and see which 5 stanza poem you'd like signed and framed for you, for if you win. If I don't get any specific requests, it'll be this 'Reasons To Smile' one from THIS POST.}
      Okay, off I go! Feeling like this about all of you blog readers...
       ....and saying hello to Monday! ;-)) I hope you have a good one!!

Monday, Monday, Monday

Here comes another Monday!
Your frantic work week has begun!
Say goodbye to 'Take It Easy',
and all those things you haven't done.

Four more week days are ahead,
seeming like they'll never end.
But just think, before you know it,
"weekend" will be round the bend.

Lift your attention, all you mothers;
Secular workers, "Out The Door!"
Time to file, and diaper babies,
walk and scrape things off the floor.

Here comes another Monday!
Whether you want it to, or not!
Say goodbye to 'Take It Easy'.
You've got things to do...a lot!

Monday, Monday, Monday!
Why do you have to come so fast?!
You stay so long! Why can't
the weekend 'Take It Easy' last?!         

6 comments:

  1. Good morning! Glad things are better today. Thanks for showing off the pull I sent you. I'm so glad you like it too.
    Have a great Monday. I'm out in service all day and then off to my son's house for dinner. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CinLynn, Good Morning!...Yes, I love it!! :-) Have a good day today! Say hello to your family from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening im sorry i haven't stopped by your blog for a few days i have a lot of catching up to do. Sorry to hear there have been storm clouds but glad to hear they have cleared ;-) Have a lovely week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    It's another Monday!
    I like the poem a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. delia, Hi! No worries. I'm still here! ^_^ Doing good today...Storm clouds will always be passing over, right?! LOL Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priscila, Hi!! Yep! Another Monday! :-)) But Tuesday is almost here now! Phew!!!...Thanks about the poem too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^