Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday 'Virtual' Date Night:...Music and Breakfast For Dinner!

       It's that time again! Time to take off with my baby for the weekend! :-) I'll tell you where we're going in tomorrow's post, but the header photo is a big clue!...If you know where this is I mean. :-))
     Another clue to our destination tonight is that we're not gonna eat dinner there. We're having breakfast!! :-) I know...it makes no sense how we can go on a Friday Date 'NIGHT' and have a 'MORNING' meal...but it'll make perfect sense when I explain it to you tomorrow...I promise. ^_^   
     Anyway!!!...To get me in the mood for going out with my baby, I had to turn to my favorite 'pick-me-up'....MUSIC! :-) With the busy schedule of things we've had to do, and the family goings on around here lately,....and of course my being so exhausted the last few days!,...I almost told hubby to cancel our outing tonight. 
      But then I started to feel a little better last night, even though IT SNOWED!!! O_0 ...and this morning it's not so bad either...so I decided that with a little 'shot to the attitude' I could get up for it!! :-] And is there any better way to give your attitude a little 'shot' than good old harmonious, feet tapping, bouncy MUSIC?!!...I think not! ^_^ So, all three of those categories...harmony...feet-tapping...and bouncy...are represented below. :-)
       Take a minute and give your attitude a little shot too! ^_^

        Okay...harmony down! How about 'feet-tapping'? Let's try this.....

(Bonnie Raitt and Bruce Hornsby...Thing Called Love)
        If your feet aren't tapping..."WHAT ARE YOU?! A block of stone?"!! LOL...Okay...toe-tapping down!...How about bouncy?! :-) ...

       Now, if you skipped the music you'll have no understanding of me saying: I AM READY FOR DATE NIGHT NOW BABY!!! :-))
       I'm going off to continue getting my 'dance' on!! ^_^ I love music!!...*doing a John Travolta move*...Have a good weekend everybody!! What are you doing tonight?! And is music included?! :-)

A Music Note

A little 'boogie-woogie' bouncing,
and a tapping toe or two,
and my mood is quickly lifting,
and I want to dance with you.

A little harmony and humming,
and some soul and country too,
and I'm feeling pretty chipper.
So "Let's dance!" My poem is through! 

12 comments:

  1. I remember you.I found a comment you left on dee dee vintage retro delights.Im now following again.Ive been back for about 2 months after leaving early december of last year.Id love to have you follow me again.Blessings!I have the same giveaway your having for November 1st only its black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, Hello!! I went by your new blog. Whole new layout this time, huh?! :-) I guess both of us have been changing a few things. Me and my hubby started a new blog together too. (You can click there on the right hand sidebar) I'll have to go back and check out that Giveaway too! :-) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wug!! Glad you're feeling better today. And sorry about the snow! It missed us. Just cold! As for breakfast for dinner...guess what? That's what we're having tonight! Waffles and sausage! My grandson is spending the night and that's one of his favorites (hubby's too! He's so happy that Jonah is spending the night!).
    Anyway....have a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CinLynn, Hi Bead! Yes, I'm feeling better. Not perfect,...^_^... but better...And 'way-to-go', pushing all the snow our way!! LOL...And yum! Waffles and sausage! I would tell you what we're having, but then you'd know where we're going!! ^_^ Have a good one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, glad to hear you are feeling a little better. A Denver omlette sounds real good right now. If we have breakfast for dinner it has to be pancakes and bacon. I think I know where your going for date night. Guess tomorrow I will know if I was right. Thank you for sharing the music. Have a Great Day!!!!!!! Enter me please....ha ha....bet you thought I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SnowflakeDreams1, Hi Velma! Yep! I am feeling a bit better. It's far fro where I wanna be, but miles from where I've been. {How's that for a poetic mind? ^_^}...And you're very quick! I think you 'do' know where we're going!! ^_^ It's not Denver though. :-)) Glad you enjoyed the music too! And you're entered! Have a good day Vel!! ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I need a little shot of attitude today!
    sun is shining so I should be smiling.
    are you going to a bed and breakfast?? in Vermont??Glad to read you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elisa, Hi!...I think we all could use a little shot of attitude today! ^_^ I hope the music gives you one!...And Vermont? That's a good idea for my list! But nope. Not tonight! :-] Thanks for playing along though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard it snowed! How awesome, but how disconcerting in a way - that means the cold is here so early!!!

    I'm completely lost as to where you're going for your date!

    I'll have to tune in to see.

    Have a great Friday - see you on Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, Yes it did!! And we have lots more on the way...suppose to anyway. I hope the weather men are wrong! LOL...And...*Teehee*...just wait until you see where we went!! ^_^ See you tomorrow. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's funny that you mentioned music in your post. I've been bopping along and singing to songs this afternoon. There's nothing like a song with a good beat & a happy tune to pick up your mood :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo-anne, How right you are!:-] And I needed a good mood after all of the 'goings-on' around here this past week! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^