Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blogger/Looker...At It Again!

        I'm gonna apologize to you right off the bat this morning...because I have a lot of stuff to share with you. I was gonna try to talk about a little of it every day, but new stuff keeps coming up for me to tell you!  So, it's gotta be today. It's GOTTA!!!...sorry. ^_^
      The header photo is a most adorable picture that I'm sharing from the blog Hither and Thither. Ashley, Aron and baby Hudson came to our area here in Massachusetts on a week long trip recently...'the Berkshires' to be specific. 
      Remember the blog post I did on the Berkshires for hubby and my virtual date night?...Well, they visited almost every spot...and then some! The blog post these photos is from is a Travelogue of the whole week's goings on...and it's fabulous!!! :-) There are tons of photos and info on places you can visit if you ever come to the Massachusetts area. Here's a small taste...
        Trust me when I tell you that these photos are only scratching the surface of that great blog post. You can...and in my opinion should...go HERE to see the rest. {Note: give yourself a few minutes. It's a long one.}
        I'm sharing this photo from the blog Elisa...creating memories because.....because....
         ....Because! :-) It's an Autumn day in Colorado. They've got sunshine!...Yes, the 'daylight saving time' thing is already getting to me!! ^_^
      Good News from moi...I had a sale last night!!...
      My favorite-est colorful 'baby' from my Wuglyees shop is now off to see the world. :-))
       I loved those yarns together so much! I think some more of those are gonna be in my future. :-) In fact, I'm working on some colorful creations right now....{I diverted myself away from the baby frame/pillow. I needed a color break. ^_^} If I can get some pictures of them before the sun goes down....Aargh!...what I'm working on right now I mean, I'll share that with you tomorrow. :-)
        Now, because it's not 6:00 a.m. here yet, and my stomach is already growling like some kind of crazed angry lion, I just had to share with you what I'm hoping to put on my table soon!!!...
         It's a pork roast with apples and onions y'all!!! *wiping drool from my chin...and from the keyboard* YUM!!! When I saw this on The Pioneer Woman's blog I almost short-circuited my computer trying to get at it!! Ha! Ha! {Click the photo and go to the blog for the recipe}
      She paired it with some wild rice. Appropriate since just looking at it makes you wanna go wild! ^_^ I'm having this! I AM HAVING THIS!...sometime soon. Maybe for this weekend upcoming. I'll let you know when.
      Oh Yeah! If you need some cards to write that recipe on, you better head over to Niecy Notes blog! She's having a What's cookin' Good lookin' Giveaway! She's giving away...
       ...Two Recipe Card Sets of Your Choice (totaling 20 cards). And she's also gonna throw in a set of cookbook bookmarks as well! :-) All you have to do is answer the question "What is your favorite food?" {Click on the photo to go to her blog and enter} ...There's up to 7 ways to enter too, so check it out!...The giveaway will end November 14th at 11:59p EST, and the winner will be announced on November 15th.
      Last, but not least, Mercedes from DigitalCS, has included an item from my shop in her recent Treasury, entitled Caramel By My Twitter Friends...
      I love a treasury with some chocolate and caramel in it! And it doesn't have to be 'my' chocolate and caramel either! I liked these items too!...
    And.....
 
     
         Okay...just like baby Hudson and his daddy (in the header photo) I'm looking out my window to the backyard and wondering what kind of day it's gonna be...I'm rested and in a good mood and I have lots of little projects to work on. I did all of my studying for the week, yesterday, because I really wanna dive head-first into my crocheting today...It's been a while since I felt this energized, so I'm gonna 'strike while the iron is hot' as my granny would have said...Yep! Still spouting the 'grandma sayings'! LOL
       I'm looking forward to the day...even though I was kind of aggravated by an email last night that came via my computer...sent to my hubby.  It made him kind of sad and upset. :-( Which made me kinda sad and upset. {I get caught in the middle even when I'm trying to stay out of family emotions!...Sometimes I wanna just sit them all down in a room and yell at them...or get a switch and give them all an old southern Georgia whooping!! ^_^}
       I know sometimes people mean well, and in some instances they're even RIGHT! But they still really need to learn some conversation skills...just saying! And okay... I HAVE TO SAY THIS TOO...emails sent instead of phone calls...emails that give the appearance of dodging the issue face to face...do not substitute for necessary conversation people!!!....Rant over. Moving on!
       Don't mind me. I'm in a good mood and I don't want it disturbed! I know snow is coming....some time! ^_^ And I wanna enjoy all of the days of 'good mood' and lack of aching joints I can before it gets here!!! LOL So.....la la la la la y'all! Have a good day! :-)

Blogger/Looker

They're blogs of folks I hardly know.
Why do I like looking at them so?

I watch their children laugh and grow,
and every bead and artwork crow.

No, I don't do it for the 'dough'!
On my blog there's no money flow.

I like to scroll and take it slow.
An easy read, and 'Peep and Go'!

Updated blogs, all in a row,
and a new day. What will they show?!

I'm not some kind of stalker though.
I'm just a blogger/looker pro!

12 comments:

  1. I love that donut pendant! well I love everything you have selected. I'm so sorry about the family drama stuff, sending big hugs your way. P.S. I unpacked my wuglyee from the tissue wrapped storage tote yesterday. It snowed here and I'm keeping cozy wrapped in your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your sale :) I am having pork for tea aswell!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine, You know...I loved that pendant too!! I could see it hanging from one of my flowers for sure! :-] And how great that my 'baby' is keeping you warm! :-] I hope it keeps you nice and toasty all winter. Brrrrr! The snow is starting so early this year. It may be a bad one!...Have a good rest of the day, Katherine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee happy, Thank you...about the sale! :-) Hopefully the regularity of sales will pick up. I mean...I can't get my hubby home with me on this little income! ^_^ And yay! You're having pork too! Well enjoy. I'll be joining you soon!..Have a good day, Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food DOES look delicious!! I love the looks of those pies as well as the pork! Makes my mouth water!! Congrats on the sale!!! You certainly deserve it! I wish your shop could be seen by more people. They don't know what they're missing out on.
    Sorry about the family drama. Families have a way of making life difficult at times. Hope things are better soon.
    I already found niecy notes giveaway and got in on it! :) But I do hope you win!
    I need to get my studying done tonight too. We have our S.A.D. on Sunday and I'm making some wedding jewelry for a sweet friend who's getting married in a couple of weeks. Busy for me too!
    Have a great evening!

    BTW....we've had rain all day here today. ;( Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  6. CinLynn, Hi Bead! :-) Yes, that food sure does look good. I always love a good apple pie, but the pork, apples and onions was singing to me! It sounded like sweet music! LOL...Thank you for always being so nice with your comments about my shop. I wish we lived near each other and could open up a sidewalk shop of crocheted and beaded jewelry. Wouldn't that be special?! ^_^ And I've been so fortunate with my wins lately that if you win I will be VERY happy for you! :-) ...Please show us the wedding jewelry when you finish it, and keep it out of the rain! LOL Enjoy your studying...I'm now also almost done with my WT too! I'm having a good week so far! :-] Have a good rest of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...I forgot to say...ENTER ME!!

    LOL We did our WT last night. All done! Finished the rest of my study too! :) Off to photograph those new earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CinLynn, *Teehee*....Will do!....And way to go on the WT too! :-]

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chocolate & caramel goodies sure do look nice. Of course caramel is my absolute favourite especially with chocolate or as a milkshake yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo-anne, Thanks! Again...things we have in common. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice images of Berkshires. The first photo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Priscila, They really were gorgeous, weren't they!!...And I agree about that first picture too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^