Saturday, March 17, 2012

........I Got Nothing!


      This is pretty much me right now (header photo).....I got nothing. I feel awful. Feverish, then not feverish. Coughing...then coughing my lungs out! Sleeping, but having it interrupted with coughing! '_' So please forgive me for today. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
      Today I'm just trying to not let this cold..flu...whatever it is....blow me away!..


         While you're enjoying your weekend, I'll be coughing up rhinos and letting my mind wander in a field of daisies...

  
      Don't try to find me. It might be catching!! O_O


My 'Boo' is Sick

My 'Boo' is feeling outta sorts,
under the weather, not himself.
So that means getting on a plane,
going 'Nowhere', is on the shelf!

My 'Boo' is feeling kinda 'sickly',
kinda rumbly in his tummy.
So that means this 'Date' is home,
and there's 'No' eating something yummy.

My 'Boo' is dragging pills and pillows,
things to fight his 'sickly' bout.
So that means I'm playing Scrabble,
by myself,....and he is OUT!

16 comments:

  1. If I could I'd bring you some chicken soup. I had that a couple weeks ago, yuck! Hoping you feel better soon. Hugs and Happy Weekend Wishes. P.S.Happy Saint Patty's Day too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! :-) How nice!...Well, I'll just pretend that I'm eating some of your chicken soup right now, and let's see if it works! LOL Hey! If you don't have this thing anymore, it must've worked for you! ^_^ I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but I do wish you a good weekend! :-)

      Delete
  2. P.S> excited about your new giveaway. Have you entered mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what my new giveaway is yet!...*Teehee*...but I'm working on it...mentally. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'm feeling the same as you! But at least I get to watch the rugby!
    Hope you're feeing better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo woo woo, Gill!...And good for you, having Rugby! I've got old movies though!...Enjoy...as much as you can with this...whatever this thing is! LOL Feel better too!

      Delete
  4. Awwwww...our Wug is sick....Take it easy, sleep and get let hubby wait on you this time.

    Hope you're better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bead....Yeah, I'm a wobbly Wug at the moment. :-)) And I've got a talk Tuesday too...with the C.O. here!! O_O It's a good thing it's already written! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to deliver it though. The fever keeps going and coming, and the cough is wicked!...You know about the coughs though, don't you?! :-/ Hopefully it'll dissipate by Tuesday.

      Delete
  5. Oh no ... so sorry you are feeling under the weather. Do take it easy. I'm sending healthy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sympathy, Julie. :-] I'm doing exactly that, taking it easy. Of course, I don't have much of a choice at this point! ^_^ I hope your weekend is more adventurous than mine!

      Delete
  6. Deb, sorry to hear that now your not feeling well. Get some rest. Hopefully in a day or two you will feel much better. Have a nice calm weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Velma...That's exactly what I'm doing...resting...kinda. Except for the cough. That thing is a lot of work! LOL

      Delete
  7. Thanks for featuring my card! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to share it here! :-] I would have sent it to myself today! ^_^

      Delete
  8. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^