Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's All Kinda Foggy!


      No...Seriously!...It is...all kinda foggy I mean! ^_^ But not my head this time!...I'm talking about the backyard!...


      It looks all mysterious...sorta like a good story ought to be written while standing in the middle of it! Something like 'the case of the missing 8 days', or a poem about how 'it all went away in a fog'. ^_^ I can do that! And if you see it down below you'll know I was up to the task!...If not, you'll know that the backyard wasn't the only thing with some leftover fog still in it! LOL



       The fog is suppose to burn off later though. We're forecast to get 80 degree weather here today! :-) Not that I'm going out in it! I'm now avoiding the high pollen count around here like the plague!...in the first few days of April!! O_O ...*shaking my head*...Is this gonna be another one of those years where all we bloggers can talk about is the weather?!.....Nope!...Not around here!! ^_^
        I've got plenty to talk about! I've got a backyard full of robins,...a cough that's finally trying to lift,...and some buttons!...They're in this new treasury :-) ...

     It's entitled All Buttoned Up For Springtime. It was curated by Laura. Thanks Laura, for adding my little hot pink scrapbooking or supply flowers in there! :-)


        It's 'buttony-goodness-run-amuck!' ^_^ 





      Okay....so I didn't have 'THAT' much to talk about! Ha! Ha!...But I did write the poem! ^_^ I'll leave you with that for the day! Have a good one, Everybody!

It All Went Away In A Fog

I dreamed I was writing my blog,
in the middle of an old Irish bog.
There came a woof! woof!
and the pounding of hoof,
and it all went away in a fog.

The next night I was out for a jog,
and again heard that same old dog!
I took off down the street,
hid in golden high wheat,
and it all went away in a fog.

I awoke eating just like a hog,
having wine with a spicy cheese log.
Giving numerous naps,
and the dog all my scraps,
it all went away in a fog!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my treasury on your blog. I hope it brightens up your foggy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Laura!...And yes! It brightened up my fog. :-]

      Delete
  2. We also had the fog this morning in the UK, it burnt out with the sun around 10.30am which is a good job cos I needed to put my washing out to dry! hope you and hubby are doing fine sweetie :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    Enter me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh! You had fog too! It must've been one of those kind of days!...Or maybe it's the same fog, rolling from one of us to the other! ^_^ At any rate, I'm glad you were able to get your wash out! :-] Have a good sunshiny day, Bee!

      Delete
  3. Love it! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad!!!...And it was my pleasure! :-)

      Delete
  4. Hey Wugs, we had a couple of crazy foggy mornings a few days ago. I guess with all of this warm weather, it's bound to happen. I hope you're feeling better, 2 of my little ones are just getting over their flu!

    Have a great day (what you can see of it anyways lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa!...It sounds like you know something about jet streams and cold and warm fronts and how they turn stuff into fog! LOL I just know what it looks like when I see it out the window...when I have my good eyes on! ^_^ ...By the way, guess what?! I'm actually feeling better! YAY! I hardly have much cough left at all. Just the mucous remnants...Sorry. I knew you NEEDED to know that! Ha! Ha!...I'm glad your little ones are getting over it too!

      Delete
  5. Deb, Great poem. Love the treasury especially because I think we can't wait to see flowers in bloom. Except for here we had snow last night. Not spring here yet. Have a Great Afternoon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Velma! :-) Thanks, about the poem. The new site I started following has me all excited about writing limericks now! ^_^ And I'm glad you liked the cheery treasury too! All the color in it was just what the doctor ordered! :-) I guess you needed something with some color to look at too, huh?! O_O Sorry about the snow. Hopefully it won't hang around long. Ours didn't.

      Delete
  6. What a great poem and a lovely treasury. What a wonderful collection of bright things to add some cheer to a foggy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks for the kind words about my poem, Jo! :-) Not many people would be able to appreciate my silly poem. I'm glad you could!...And I'm glad you liked the treasury too!...Now, enjoy the rest of your day!

      Delete
  7. Oh oh oh-- I LOVE your foggy morning pictures! I'm totally mesmerized by hazy foggy mornings. Your pictures are beautiful!

    Your crochet flowers are so cute. I had no idea you made those-- they look lovely in that treasury-- congrats!

    I always love hearing from you!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks Vicki! :-] And I must say, fog has that same effect on me! It's sometimes hard to capture in photos though, but this time...it just showed itself off! ^_^ And Oh Yeah, my whole 'Wuglyees' etsy shop is full of my crocheted flowers in one form or another! I'm glad you like them!..Enjoy the rest of your day! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^