Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Black And White, And It's Almost 'In The Bag'!


      I was gonna try to get all cutesy with my words about how the week is almost 'in the bag'...finished, and how the details of what kind of week it's been is all black and white...simple. You may not know it, but I've been known to turn a phrase every now and again! ^_^ But the truth is...I just don't have much of anything going on to talk about today! LOL
      All of our paperwork is done...except for the taxes...We had to wait for another form to come in before we could finish them. So, that's on the agenda first thing this week...along with all of the unemployment stuff and more job hunting...All else is going okay! See!....black and white.
     So, since I don't have anything else to 'tell', how about some 'show'?...Let me 'show' you some of the other black and white items I found on Etsy!...

        I couldn't resist, first thing, this photo of Boston Terriers huddled over their toys! :-) It looked to me like a real negotiation was going on as to who was gonna get what!

     And I just thought these things (below) were cute! In fact, you could probably wear all of them at the same time, while carrying the bag from the header photo!...



        I love the words etched on the side of this ring. It says: "Nothing is worth more than this day"...Kinda nice to keep in mind about a wedding day or something, don't you think?! :-]

      The next two things are just plain black and white cuteness!...



     The last item is this one...


           It needs no explanation....and good thing too, because I wouldn't be able to! LOL Chemistry was not my 'cup of tea' when I was in school! ^_^ ...Cup of tea....coffee....get it?!! LOL ...What can I say. It's early. ^_^ And it's probably as clear as black and white that I could sure use a cup of strong coffee right about now! 
       Okay....cutesy word girl....OUT! LOL Have a good day, everybody! :-)

 What do YOU talk about?

What do YOU talk about
when you don't have much to say?
A short phrase about the weather?
Or the 'fine'-ness of the day?

Do you ask: "How do you do?",
hoping they won't say a thing?
Or just say: "Call me tomorrow",
hoping that the phone won't ring?

Do you lend yourself to grins,
and slight noddings of the head,
knowing big smiles and eye contact
would make you committed to what they said?

What do YOU talk about
when your 'talker' is 'on the blink'?
ME?...Not hardly much at all.
Certainly not much as you would think!

12 comments:

  1. Some days everything IS just black and white! As a matter of fact, the dress outfit I'm wearing to the meeting today is...you guessed it....black and white!! I love it!
    Nice post! And you don't always have to have something to talk about.

    Hope the job hunting goes well this week. And I hope you get your taxes done. Hubby finally got ours done yesterday. Yay!

    Enjoy your meeting and your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bead!...How right you are about some days being just black and white. Today was one of those, in fact. ^_^ And it sounds like you dressed the part too!...And YAY for you, getting your taxes done already!! Hopefully ours will be a distant memory after this week...No meeting locally today. C.A. this weekend...Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Cin!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my black and white penguin bracelet on your blog! :) Good luck on the job hunting. -Taylor from the CamBrayah Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!...It was my pleasure to share your beautiful bracelet, Taylor! :-) I only hope that job hunting will be as beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3/11/2012

    Great black and white stuff. Thanks for including my Boston terrier image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to share your Terriers!! What a great shot! :-)

      Delete
  4. I wear alot of black and white and the things you showed us are really sweet! Now, I wish I had our taxes all put together for the accountant...that is a ton of black ink on white paper! Have good week and good luck to hubby with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya! I just went over and left you a comment on your blog! ^_^...I'm glad you liked the black and white...except for the black and white ink on paper I mean. I can totally sympathize!!!! ^_^

      Delete
  5. sometimes we want to make life more complicated than it is. Sometimes white and black is a good thing. Nice poem as always. Have a wonderful day. Good luck job hunting, and glad that hubby has some 'free' time to spend with you. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Elisa, sometimes just plain black and white is all you need! :-]...And thank you so much for the nice words about my poem. I was kinda chastised today about putting my poems out here in an open forum for free. O_O But in my mind that's the only way to fly right now!...If hubby doesn't find a job soon though, that may change! LOL Have a good week, Elisa!

      Delete
  6. Deb, you out of words that would be hard to believe. Black and white are always sharp and clean. Great post today. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful things that you found on Etsy. Have a great evening!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! That WOULD be hard to believe!! But for clarification, I didn't have much to say that was 'post-worthy'! I've always got something to say!!! LOL. I'm glad you liked the black and white though...Have a good upcoming week, Vel!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^