Sunday, March 18, 2012

Under The Weather...And The Covers.


        I'm afraid I'm still feeling under the weather. :-(


          I don't want to bore you with the details...and besides, I'm sick of the details myself!


         But I did wanna share a few of the items from the new treasury my men's crochet clock boutonniere made it into!...


      It didn't have a title, per se. It had a number...# 1024...I don't know what that means, but...

     ...Thank You Kornelia! :-)

       Okay...back to bed. The fever is back this morning....and the cough hasn't left. Aren't you glad you came to visit?!....UGH!

What do YOU talk about?

What do YOU talk about
when you don't have much to say?
A short phrase about the weather?
Or the 'fine'-ness of the day?

Do you ask: "How do you do?",
hoping they won't say a thing?
Or just say: "Call me tomorrow",
hoping that the phone won't ring?

Do you lend yourself to grins,
and slight noddings of the head,
knowing big smiles and eye contact
would make you committed to what they said?

What do YOU talk about
when your 'talker' is 'on the blink'?
Not hardly much at all.
Certainly not much as you would think!

6 comments:

  1. Get better my friend!! I miss your talkativeness! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bead. :-] I miss my talkativeness too! Hopefully I'll feel back to my old self in a couple of days.

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon Deb. I'm sorry you taking the vow of silence but I sure understand...hope this week is good and your health is good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yaya. :-] And believe me, my silence is not on purpose. I just haven't felt up to my usual falderol. But I'm sure I'll be back to my old self soon! ^_^ Have a good week, Yaya. Beware of folks toting too many tissues! LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow this bug must have a good hold on you if you're still feeling sick. I hope that it doesn't hang around too much longer. Take care of yourself xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the very same thing, Jo! O_O

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^