Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are You Thinking Pretty Thoughts Today Too?!


      I know! That sounds like such a ♫ 'woo hah' ♫ kinda question. ^_^ But why should I be the only one with my mind all ♫ 'woo hah' ♫ around here?!...And anyway, you may not admit it, but I KNOW you guys have had days when you were nervous about something that was about to happen...like I am this morning...and your mind just wanted to think pretty thoughts. Right?! O_O
       I have to do an interview about some financial benefits this morning, and with my "friend" visiting and having my mind all scrambled sometimes, I'm slightly worried that I'm gonna be asked my name and I'll say: "Refrigerator" or something! LOL
       So, I need to think pretty thoughts...and the best place to get a lead on some pretty thoughts is on Etsy! :-) ...and in my head, when I'm composing poetry. Just saying. ^_^ More about that in a minute!...As I was saying...pretty thoughts....Etsy...


       Can you get much prettier thoughts than water lillies and butterflies?!...I think not! :-) ...Well, maybe if you added a fabric and paper flower pendant in 'Forget me not' blue, you could!!...


 (Kangas)

      Oh Yeah! I've got the pretty thoughts flying now! ^_^ Now, all I need is a little color and I'll be set!...


       I think I'm ready now....Bring on the questions!! ^_^

      Oh yeah, before I go, I wanna share a little bit of a poem that woke me up in the middle of the night last night. It's only two lines. Two lines of inspiration that sent my mind on a journey of pretty thoughts about 'life'...I titled the finished poem: "A Thoughtful Life". I'll share the full poem with you tomorrow. I really don't have time right now. I need to finish my breakfast, relax myself, wrangle all of my brain cells together...in the same place! Ha! Ha!, and get ready to focus! LOL
       Have a good day, Everybody! :-) ... And here are the two poetic lines to my poem that woke me up last night:

Outer beauty has a short shelf life.
Inner beauty has a long pantry life.




6 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love the lily photo!! So serene! And that is one gorgeous butterfly necklace too. Good job in finding these beauties!!

    I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the poem. I like the 2 lines there.

    Hope things go well for you in that interview too!
    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Cindy! It makes you wanna sit on the side of a pond and dangle your toes next to the liily pads, doesn't it?! :-) ... And the paper and fabric flower necklace is just beautiful! People are so creative!...As to the poem, of course it's much longer than the two lines. But it's also not exactly like other poems that I've done. It reminds me of the way the book of Proverbs is written. You'll see tomorrow. ^_^ Have a good one!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/26/2012

    the waterlillies look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kamana...I think so too! :-]

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of thinking pretty thoughts. I hope that thinking about them helped you during your interview.
    I can see why you chose to share those pretty things with us. That butterfly necklace is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jo. It worked!! ^_^ And, as it turned out, my interview was a lot shorter than I anticipated too...And now I just wait....*twiddling my thumbs*...Same as always, right?! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^