Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Can You Tell From A Picture?!


         This is my backyard right now...as of this morning. What can you tell from looking at it?!...Can you tell that it's 22 degrees Fahrenheit?!!...Brrrrrrrr!



        I know...it's tough trying to tell what the weather is from a picture, but before I turned on the television and looked at the actual number of degrees it was outside....I could look at the lawn and tell...it was cold!!



       And guess what?!...It's about to get a lot colder too! O_O We have a storm, a "Nor'easter" coming...*sigh*...It's due to hit the north-east Wednesday night into Thursday. Oh Joy!!.....NOT!!! 


     Our little bare grass patch is probably gonna be covered in snow. :-(



      And hubby's flower-less garden will be flower-less for a long time to come now. :-( ...Poor sad thing! ;-]


     Yeah!...It's COLD!!...And it's gonna get still colder..and probably white-covered. The only good thing about it is that crocheting is WARM business! :-) And hopefully I'll get to do lots and lots of it over the next few days! :-)

       I hope that the people in the hurricane Sandy affected areas can find some warm places to be, and to gather with family and friends, over the next few days too! They're constantly in my thoughts...As are the people who are volunteering their time to help them out. :-] ♥♥♥

     Okay..I've got some breakfast to eat...some crocheting to do....and some packaging up of some already crocheted things to do. I got some sales last night. :-) ...Brrrrrrr!...And I probably should get a thicker comforter (blanket) on this bed!!...Have a good..and warm...day, Everybody!...Let's hope this poem won't turn out to be a truism after this new storm...YIKES! LOL

Snow TRAPPED!

TRAPPED! Another snow storm!
Will this "STUFF" never end?!
We've be wolloped, punched, and socked,
and now?! Another one on the chin!

'Adding insult to the injury',
there will be an inch of ice!
I guess winter thought we needed
just a little 'SCARY' spice!

Do I sound bitter? Sick of it?
About to lose my snowed-in mind?!
Well, that would be correct!
That is, the brain cells I can find!

TRAPPED! Sick of snow,
and it's icicles everywhere!
Good thing I have crochet!
It will replace my pulled out hair!

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile at your poem. I would love to see you with crocheted hair :)
    I hope it didn't stay cold for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Ha! Hmmmm...crocheted hair. I didn't think about that!! ^_^ Maybe I should!!...And this morning it's 32 degrees Fahrenheit....Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^