Thursday, January 3, 2013

'Stream Of Consciousness' Morning!


       I love it when artists depict exactly what I'm thinking and feeling, without even knowing that they're depicting what I'm thinking and feeling! ^_^ And this artist was right 'on it' this morning!...I woke up and wanted to stick my nose out the door and see what 'THIS' day was gonna bring!
      Yesterday we had cold, a wind chill factor, and wind!.....Today......after sticking the chicken beak out.....we have cold, a wind chill factor (of 1!!! Ugh!), and NO wind!....Hmmmm...I see a kind of pattern developing here! LOL
     Since I don't want to turn into a bitter weather forecaster, I've decided to put a positive spin on the morning! :-) ...


     Yum!!...My green tea with lemon is tasting so good this morning!!...Maybe it's because I know I can't get a cup of coffee! LOL Well, I 'could' get a cup, but I'd have to send my hubby out into the eye of 'The Hawk'!! ^_^


      The truth is that he 'is' gonna have to go out there...just not right now! ^_^ One of my custom orders is requiring some colors I don't have in the house right now...Blueberry! :-)  He's my 'runner'!! LOL 
       I'm gonna be making one of my ribbed scarves for a customer. She wants it in alternating colors of 'country blue' and 'blueberry'. I'm actually looking forward to it because I haven't made anything but flower boutonnieres and brooches for a while! :-) ... I love that the customer did a whole image for me, based on the similar scarf that's now in the shop (Wuglyees)...


       :-) I love my customers!!

      Before I do the scarf though, I have some boutonnieres to do....a few! I have to replace the pink and purple ones that just sold, and a couple of other colors for repeat customers to have access to...Don't I sound all entrepreneurial?!! ^_^


      Look at my fingernails!!! O_O How do I end up with 9 fingernails looking just fine, and then there's always that 'wonky' renegade fingernail that wants to be different....the one that wants to explore the world of raggedy?!! LOL...Oh well, I guess that's just how 'my' morning is going!! ^_^...


       If these are all the things I have to worry about today, I'm gonna count myself fortunate!! :-) Today could have been yesterday! :-) ... Have a beautiful morning Y'all...and an even more beautiful day!! :-)



 You Ever Have A Day?

You ever have a day when everything you do goes wrong?
When every hour in the day seems very very long?

You ever have a day when everything you say that's right....
gets misconstrued and turned around and people wanna fight?!

You ever have a day that if you think of it again...
just makes your body quiver and you want the thought to end?

You ever wanna fix things, but you couldn't find a way...
even though you'd said that 'Things will be different today!'?

Well, that was me, and I am thankful that was yesterday!      

4 comments:

  1. I've had many days as you describe in your poem. Too many!!! I'm always glad for a new day. I have a big mouth and my foot fits in it quite well! LOL
    Congrats on the custom order!! That sounds really pretty and I can't wait to see the finished product!
    Have fun crocheting today and stay inside where it's warm. Maybe you could get hubby to stop for coffee for you when he goes out! c(_)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't it just awful...those days like that?! O_O But at least we know they're just a moment in time, and this too shall pass!! :-)...And YOU?...a big mouth?!.....Nahhhhhhh!!! ^_^ ...Also, I'm crocheting my fool head off today! I'll be sure to show you the scarf when I start it...Enjoy the rest of your day, Cin! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the poem. I also like the look of that country blue crochet pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo! :-) Those are the kind o poems that are the easiest for me...complete in the moment 'truth' poems! ^_^ ... And I'll share photos o the scarf once I get started on it. I'm still in the midst of another custom order right now. :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^