Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Lovely Day....For Flowers!


       I woke up with Bill Withers singing in my ear this morning. :-) Well, not really. I've told you all a million times probably about how I wake up every morning with some tune or the other going over and over in my head. Well, this morning it was Bill Withers singing 'A Lovely Day'! :-) ...

 

       I'm gonna go with it! If it's not a lovely day....I'm gonna make it a lovely day!....because Bill said so! ^_^

       So, while you're listening to Bill sing, and sipping on your tea or coffee, have a glance at the backyards flowers...
 






     ...think lovely thoughts. And have... ♫ a lovely dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ♫ :-)

Beauty 

The sun is peeking through.
Its beam is flowing to the ground.
The Autumn at it's new peak,
and the leaves are fluttering down.

A baby girl's joyous laughing,
legs and arms kicking everywhere.
A mother, when she's  nursing,
playing with her baby's  hair.

The gentle rain, when falling
on a southern old tin roof.
A toddler's gap-faced grinning,
when they've  lost their first front tooth.

A man with long, bow legs,
walking slowly down the street.
A colorful spring flower,
visited by a bumble bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^