Saturday, July 20, 2013

Warmness Stands For...


    Happy Saturday, Everybody!...although, in truth, it's not feeling much like a Saturday to me. It's feeling more like a Thursday. Why?...because I didn't sleep well last night. I was up and down all night, tossing and turning, and having very active dreams.
    When I finally woke up (all the way), and looked at the clock, I was shocked to find that it was only 3:43 a.m.!!! O_O So, what do you do when it's 3:44 a.m. and you can't go back to sleep?!...You wake your husband up, of course! LOL I mean...why should you suffer sleeplessness alone!! ^_^
    And, as usual, waking my hubby up to talk did not disappoint! :-) We got into a conversation about where certain old tv show people are these days...like the young girl from the show "That's My Mama". And 'Starsky' (Paul Michael Glaser), of 'Starsky and Hutch'. ^_^ Actually, we talked about a lot of people...but I'll spare you that walk down memory road. ^_^ 
     We finally stopped talking, and got up and had breakfast...even though, by that time, I was really ready for a nap! LOL...We've got a lot of 'To Do' things that need 'To Be Done' today! That's probably why I was so restless last night!...And how many of those things do I feel like doing right now?!...None of them!! LOL That's how life goes, isn't it?!!

     Anyway, before I head off to do SOMETHING!...I wanted to show you this pretty and colorful treasury (in the header photo), and some of the items featured in it, including my men's boutonniere! :-) ...


     It's always such a 'hoot' to have one of my items picked to show off!! :-) I'm very thankful!!!




      To my girlfriends that I spent a lot of time talking on the phone with yesterday, I just wanna say...if I don't get anything done today...it's partly YOUR fault!!! ^_^ It's also partly the fault of some leftover food from my 'Virtual' Friday night date!...and a couple of Hostess chocolate cupcakes! LOL Well!...I had to check and see if they tasted the same as they did before they went out of business recently, didn't I?!......Well, didn't I?!! LOL I had to 'bite some' for the team!!...I can report...they don't seem as hearty to me. They seem a bit lighter and airier...or something. O_O
    Okay, that's it for today. Now go off and bite something for yourselves, and have a good weekend! :-)

It All Went Away In A Fog

I dreamed I was writing my blog,
in the middle of an old Irish bog.
There came a woof! woof!
and the pounding of hoof,
and it all went away in a fog.

The next night I was out for a jog,
and again heard that same old dog!
I took off down the street,
hid in golden high wheat,
and it all went away in a fog.

I awoke eating just like a hog,
having wine with a spicy cheese log.
Giving numerous naps,
and the dog all my scraps,
it all went away in a fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^