Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Would You Call These Beautiful?!!

  
      No, the weather hasn't gotten any better since yesterday. In fact, near where I live, in Agawam Massachusetts, there was a 'microburst'!...If you don't know what a microburst is, this gentleman, in a Youtube video, explains it HERE
     And as if that wasn't enough, there was also, in East Windsor Connecticut, a town right over the Border from us, an EF1 tornado!! O_O There was plenty of damage, but no people were hurt, I don't think....Just plain UGLY weather!!!
     That's why I was seeking some 'beautiful' today!...But as I was searching Etsy I realized that there is a subtle difference between what I would call 'cute', 'pretty' and 'beautiful'! I assembled what I call beautiful. Let's see if you agree?...including the header photo too!!






        Above are beautiful photos, beads, flowers and shoes!! :-) In my opinion they are, anyway!...As a contrast, I consider my brooches more on the 'cute' scale...



     Okay! Okay!...So I'm taking the opportunity to share my latest crochet brooches!! ^_^ Wellllll....I crocheted like a crazy girl yesterday! Somebody should see them besides me!! LOL
     Actually, some of these may go to my custom order customer...if she wants them. She'll get first choice. But any she doesn't prefer will be put into the Wuglyees shop...in the 'women's crochet flowers' section.
    Now I'm off to get me some beautiful breakfast, some beautiful time with my hubby, do some more beautiful (or cute! ^_^) crocheting, and maybe even get me a beautiful nap!...or two! LOL...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Beauty 

The sun is peeking through.
Its beam is flowing to the ground.
The Autumn at it's new peak,
and the leaves are fluttering down.

A baby girl's joyous laughing,
legs and arms kicking everywhere.
A mother, when she's  nursing,
playing with her baby's  hair.

The gentle rain, when falling
on a southern old tin roof.
A toddler's gap-faced grinning,
when they've  lost their first front tooth.

A man with long, bow legs,
walking slowly down the street.
A colorful spring flower,
visited by a bumble bee.

A person who is kind,
and smiles at everyone they meet.
An artist's painted picture,
with the last brush stroke complete.

An "I love you" that's said
just because they wanted to;
and the person that gives hugs
when they hear an "I love you".
(And there's  other beauty too.)

2 comments:

  1. You DID find some beautiful things! I love the header photo and I absolutely love the beads!!! I want!!! <<figures, doesn't it? LOL
    Hope the weather improves for you soon my friend. Stay safe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! :-) I'm glad you liked them, and thought they were beautiful like I did!...And Uhhhh...'say no to beads!!!' LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^