Sunday, August 25, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now...And They Are NOT Pancakes!


     I wish I could start off 'Pancake Sunday' talking about how much I'm loving pancakes right now, but.....NOPE! That's because me and pancakes aren't friends right now! :-)) I woke up in the middle of the night having an itching fit because of eating a sandwich late yesterday evening!...UGH! Apparently the yeast level in my body is pretty high...again! Ugh! Ugh!
     Anywayyyy!!!...I'm gonna find something to love this morning if it kills me! ^_^ ...Actually, it wasn't that hard. :-) ...


     I'm loving these flowers!! (above) They kinda remind me of hubby's flowers in the backyard right now...sorta....kinda. ^_^ Except that these are more organized...more colorful...MORE!!! ^_^

    I'm also loving our weather right now. It's been practically rain-free for days! And not too much humidity either...We are due to get some rain tomorrow and Wednesday or Thursday, but that's okay. It's still getting that cozy Fall feeling in the air...


      And even though I'm not really watching the clock that much these days....*I'm just head-down, napping or crocheting*...I do love this clock!...


       It seems like I should have thought of doing this myself!...making a clock with a material!...but I didn't!...*snaps her finger in disgust*...I'll just have to be quicker in my thinking process for the next big thing!...whatever that brain-less thing is! LOL

     I'm loving crochet...and flowers...all the time, but I'm LOVING this flower hat pattern right now!...

        
      Ohhhh, the work, though!! :-] I'd have to really be loving some cute baby's little hat-less head to venture into this kind of tedious crochet 'water'! :-)) ... Yeah, it could happen! :-)

       And me loving a pillow right now....no surprise! I always love a pillow...and a nap! ^_^


       But come on!!!....this is the cutest pillow ever!!!! :-) 

     The color purple is another thing I'm loving right now!...I'm not talking about the movie, 'The Color Purple', with Whoopie Goldberg and Oprah. I'm talking about the color...the color purple!...you know...with maybe Crayola crayons, dye, or whatever!! LOL
     And since I'm loving purple, you know I'm loving this scarf!!...


     I'm also loving words and music right now...so these treble cleft earrings are right up my musical alley! ^_^ ...


     Last, but not least, I'm loving stripes, hearts, and red, right now. All of which are exhibited in the long sleeve pullover!...


       Coming and going, that's what I'm loving right now!....not pancakes!! ^_^ At least 'not pancakes' for the rest of today! :-) Who knows...I could be loving pancakes again by next Sunday and this post will then be a distant forgotten memory! ^_^ ...


        ...just like my love of rain! :-)) FORGOTTEN!!! ^_^ Have a good Sunday, Everybody!

I'm Loving It Right Now!

The 'Hunt for red October'?
No! My hunt's for hummingbirds.
I'm loving them right now,
So much, I hardly find the words!

Speaking of 'the words',
I'm also loving Poetry,
and I'm loving pretty journals
and my feelings all set free.

Speaking of 'set free',
I'm free of fondness now toward rain;
Yet I do love how the rain has focused
my creative brain.

Speaking of my brain,
With all this rain, I just say WOW!
'cause It's keeping me together,
and I'm loving that right now!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hearts! So cute! I had a hole in a sweater I covered with a heart ... so cute on the knees!!! and the elbows! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingenious!! ^_^ Hearts over holes!! It reminds me of a poem of mine! LOL Have a good week!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^