Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Up With The Chickens...And Ready To THINK????!!!!!


     I was 'up with the chickens' this morning. And not for a bad reason this time! :-) I decided to go to bed earlier than usual last night...or should I just admit that I was trying to watch "The Voice"...and it started, at some point, to watch me instead! ^_^ Next thing I know it was morning! ^_^ 
     Now I'm all rested, and wide-eyed, clear-brained....with my typical melody roaming around in my head:-) .....and hungry! And seeing as it was waaaaay too early to be thinking about breakfast...I just popped a piece of 'Russell Stover' chocolate in my mouth. You know...one of those random pieces of candy I had laying around. ^_^
     Anyway!...Now that I'm up, let me show you what I found!...


      How cute is this candle!! It looks exactly like a bee hive! :-) And the description says that it's made with pure beeswax that's been rubbed with sweet annie blossoms or spice blend!...So, not only does it 'look' cute...it probably 'smells' good too! ^_^

     And for those times when you're not sure what day it is...and there could be all kinds of good reasons for that! O_O...*That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!*...this little calendar would be great to have sitting directly in front of you!...at all times!! LOL

 

     I love that it looks sorta like a globe from the front... :-) ...and if you turn it sideways it sorta looks like a typewriter. :-)) (Click the photo and go and see for yourself! ^_^)

     And for some reason I've really been attracted to owls and pincushions lately! The owls....okay. Who 'isn't' attracted to owls?! ^_^ But the pincushions?!....I don't know. I know it's not because I like to sew!....YUCK!...Maybe it's the cute designs and the COLORS! :-) ...


     Yeah! That's probably it....the COLORS! ^_^ They're so pretty!!!!

     Otherwise this morning...I got nothing!! LOL....Wait! Yes I do!...I can tell you that my wedding set, the first one anyway, will be all done as of today! :-) I've already made a wedding brooch for the bride, three bridesmaids' brooches, a little brooch for the flower girl, a grooms boutonniere, and a little lapel pin for the ring bearer! 
     Today I have to make three boutonnieres for the groomsmen and I'm done! :-) Well, maybe!...I'm still considering whether to add a couple of brooch flowers for the mothers of the bride and groom...What do you think?!....And if you think I should, what do you think those brooch flowers should look like?!...Bigger than the bride's?!...Completely one color?!...O_O Decisions! Decisions!
     This 'getting up early' thing is kinda tough on the thinking brain cells!! LOL...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Decisions, Decisions

What should I do?
Don't know if I should go.
What should I wear?
I don't know, I don't know!

What should I say?
Don't need another foe.
Should I tell the truth?
I don't know, I don't know!

Which course should I choose?
The high road, or the low?
Will we be okay no matter?
I think so. I do think so!

Who should I be?
My peppy self or keep it low?
But can they handle it?
I don't know, I don't know!

Do I choose bright red,
or is blue the way to go?
I know there should be color,
but I don't know, I don't know!

Decisions, decisions.
Coming at you every day.
You will be just fine!
Come what may, come what may!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^