Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WOW! How Quickly Things Change!!


      Yesterday I was feeling good...(except for a slight headache I woke up with...which is still kinda sorta here this morning....Wait! What was I talking about?! LOL)...I was nursing a 'feel good' emotional hangover from the U.S. Open men's match...WOOHOO!!!! How fun that was!!!....And again, congratulations to my 'baby boy'. ^_^ That's Rafa Nadal to those NOT in the know! :-)
     How quickly things change though. :-( And I'm not just talking about the headache...which I still have this morning, and which has moved to the middle of my forehead, and seems to be making my shoulders tighten up too!...And before I start getting diagnoses...Yes! I know what it probably is.....It's stress!
     Stress?!....Yes!!!!!...And I'll tell you why....besides the headache and tense shoulders I mean. :-)) ... One reason is because I woke up to a backyard full of fog! O_O Why fog, you ask?!...because the humidity is ridiculously high outside this morning! (Thanks for sharing, Cindy! ^_^)
     Thankfully the fog is suppose to lift later this afternoon...to be replaced by....yeah, you guessed it!.....HEAT!!! O_O It's suppose to get up to as high as 93 degrees!....in September?!....Yep!...And here I was...'silly me'...touting how great it was that it was almost Fall! :-)


     I guess I have to kick away that idea for a while! ^_^ Whatever!!...It's still the time of year for good fruit...


      ...and for baking! :-) 


       Ummmm...I can almost smell the banana and applesauce bread in the oven right now!! ^_^ But, of course, I have to finish up the bits of bread that we were given last week first!! :-)

      It's also the time of year for me to start exploring other hot sip-able drinks...teas!..besides my beloved green tea with honey and lemon, I mean. :-) Maybe I'll finally get that Earl Grey tea with milk and sugar that I've been dreaming of! :-)) Or some more mint chamomile, or some apple spice with cinnamon, or...or...Okay. You get the drift, right?! ^_^


      And speaking about how quickly things change...my father just came home from a 4-day stay at the hospital. :-( He's having some kinda serious issues going on at the moment....I'm thankful for his positive spirit about it all, but he annoyed me a bit this time...in a loving way...because he didn't tell me he was going in the hospital!! He called me when he got home! O_O
      He said: "You have so many things going on yourself right now, that I didn't wanna worry you."...I said: "Dad!!!!!...what if you had 'popped off'?!!!"... (that's affectionately how we talk about death, he and I...Don't ask! LOL)...He jokingly said: "I wasn't planning to take it that far!! ^_^"...We laughed about it for a while, joking back and forth, and then we talked about it seriously.
      After that I reminded him that if he 'pops off' without me talking to him, because he thought it was too much for me to worry about, that when Jehovah wakes him up in the resurrection I'll be standing there...so I can 'pop him one'!!! ^_^ ... Ooooo! What happened to my docile, quiet spirit?! ^_^


       How quickly things change!!! LOL...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Emotions

Frustration, excitement,
Great anger, Pure joy!
Deep sadness, elation,
intent to annoy.

Loving, disgusted,
triumphant, afraid.
Affection considered,
uneasiness weighed.

Cheerful, proud,
optimistic, despair.
Euphoric, in anguish,
gloom hanging there.

Emotions experienced,
the good and the bad.
Without feeling, sincerely,
what life have you had?!

You need hope and peace,
kindness and love.
An unemotional life is
Not much to speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^