Monday, October 21, 2013

Baby, Oh Baby!!


      It's a colorful morning, so I thought I'd start with some 'baby' color! :-) Now, if you wanna talk about the perfect chocolate chip cookie....check out this post. If you wanna talk about  Bacon, Apricot, and Gorgonzola Scones...check out this post! ^_^
      But if talking about color, baby clothes, my Wuglyees sales, and a little bit of this and that is what you're after....stay put!! LOL That's what's on my mind this morning!...and when I say 'mind' I'm speaking lightly. ^_^ My mind is not that together after a night of sleeplessness...Ugh!...Thankfully there's still a 'changing backyard leaf' smile still under this mind though! ^_^

      Anyway! I digress! LOL...Isn't the baby sweater in the header photo gorgeous?!! :-) It's really got me 'seriously' considering making baby clothes for my shop!! I love cute baby clothes with personality! :-)
      Speaking of which, look at these adorable baby sneakers from the same Etsy shop! :-) ...


      Oh Yeah! I could see me getting consumed by making some of those! :-)) It's a good thing she already beat me to it!! ^_^

      And I've already decided...a little sweater with a lot of colors sorta like this...


      ...is definitely gonna be on my baby clothes 'To Do' list!! :-) But I think I'm gonna add a flower to it...DUH!! LOL

      I could add a bear to it....you know, sorta like my 'Baby Wuglyee' :-) ... but no! I'll leave the bears on baby clothes to this Etsy maker! :-) ...


      I'll stick to my 'bear-less' crochet boutonniere flowers for now...thank you very much! ^_^ ...



      I made these three pins, with the butterfly clutch pin backs, as a set. I even decided that I would charge a little bit less for them...in sets! :-) ...


      So, from now on out, any men's lapel flower pins and regular brooch pin flowers will be $10 each in sets, and the men's tiny lapel pins will be $9 each...in sets I mean! :-) ...
     
 If you're buying them individually, they'll still be $10.50 and $9.50 respectively...Hey! I have to pay that shipping cost!! LOL

      Okay, last but not least today, I'm really leaning toward making some baby blankets too!...This one inspired me!...


      Isn't it pretty?! :-) ... Of course, instead of waiting until I get mine done, you can go over to this Etsy shop and buy one of hers!...or two if you want to! ^_^ She's got a whole section full of them in all kinds of pretty colors! (Just click the above link)

      So, there you go!...talk about color, baby clothes, and sales in my Wuglyees Etsy shop! ^_^ Although I didn't tell you yet that while I was over here blogging and complaining about my lack of sales yesterday, I was selling boutonnieres!! LOL I got back over to the shop and had three new sales! ^_^
      Don't worry though, I'm not gonna let that encourage me to complain more, just so that I can get sales! ^_^ That's not how this 'scrambled minded' girl rolls!! LOL I stick to the positive...for the most part anyway!
      Speaking of which, I am 'positive' that it's time for some breakfast!! ^_^ Bye!!...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

I only have one brain

There have been times when I felt that I needed
an extra brain to remember some stuff.
An extra noggin to handle the chaos,
when my life and my schedule got tough.

A much bigger cranium for non-essentials;
Somewhere to go when my brain wants to bail.
An extra universe inside my skull space,
where I could place all my 'Mental Junk Mail'.

But, knowing my thinking, there's no use
having two places for my mind to stretch.
Two places to toss around ideas.
Just more balls of ideas I can't catch!

My one brain is an occupied scramble.
A pink-celled, forgetful and frustrated mess!
Do I need another brain somewhere,
holding problems that I must address?

No, I have enough things to focus on.
Things so confusing and numerous to do.
So it's a good thing I only have one brain!
What in the world would I ever do with two!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my rainbow crochet sweater Debbie! :) The color choices were mine but the pattern credit goes to Darla Sims, from her book "Surprise Crochet Sweaters For Baby."

    I have a 'changing backyard leaf' smile today too. It's really starting to feel like fall here in Kentucky. I built my first fire of the season in our wood stove this morning, and I'm seeing frost on the grass.

    I enjoyed looking through your Etsy shop, your work is very inspiring. Have a wonderful October and happy Etsying! :)

    -Laura
    http://www.illustratedbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura!...It was my pleasure for sharing your sweater. And thank you for the 'heads up' about pattern credit!...Enjoy the Fall foliage. It won't be here much longer! :-] You have frost on the grass, and we just got notice that we may get snowflakes mid-week! O_O By the way, thanks for the nice words about my Etsy shop too!! ♥ Have a good day!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^