Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Hard To Find "CUTE" On An October Monday!


      After an 'interesting' weekend...first of all, why do people call something 'interesting' when they really mean 'not so good!'? ^_^...As I was saying...after an interesting weekend I thought I'd be a good girl today and just share some 'CUTE"!
      Unfortunately, trying to find some 'cute' wasn't that easy on Etsy this morning! O_O The whole 'Activity Feed' was spattered with the 'same old, same old' jewelry (not meaning that it was bad, but meaning that I'd already seen it before), and then consumed by Halloween themed things!...black cats, witches, bats, zombies and monsters! O_O
      Uhhhhh...I DON'T THINK SO! Not on THIS blogpost!!! LOL This blog, and this poetic girl, is all about cute...not gruesome and scary!!!...*cold shiver*...So, I was determined to fish through that activity feed...bit by bit...and find me some CUTE!...And I did! :-) ...





      Cute, right?! ^_^ Okay...I didn't find a 'LOT'of cute this time! But no worries...October is almost over! ^_^ Next month it'll be easier...cuter!...and more autumnal inspired. Or maybe.....*gulp!*....snow inspired! O.O
      Yeah...I said it!...S-N-O-W!!...For some reason, our weather is threatening snow...already!! O_O Thankfully we haven't actually gotten any. But the way the weather people are looking, I fear that it won't be long. I know we had temps in the 20s over the weekend. Definitely low enough for snow! But we just got 'windy'.
      They say we have a cold front and a big change heading our way this week though...so we'll just have to wait and see...Does this mean no more flowers for a while?! O_O Stay Tuned!!! :-) ...And stay tuned for whatever I'll be talking about tomorrow too. :-)) I'll try to keep it 'cute'!...Have a good day, Everybody! :-)

Ode To Flowers

Ode to all loved flowers,
whatever color, shape or form.
You enthrall with sheer delight!
At other times, make my heart warm.

Whether photographed or made,
growing tall out in the yard;
In a vase or porch-side planter,
or just naturally unmarred;

Please know you always make me smile,
and lift my mood when I am down.
The world would be a different place
without a lot of you around! 

4 comments:

  1. Well you DID find cute! Cute finds for sure!!
    As for snow...you haven't had any yet??? We have! Hubby was coming home from work on Thurs. and there were cars all over in the ditches! Bad that day!! Of course, that stayed a bit south of us, but we still had enough on the ground one day for the neighbor kids to build a small snowman. Yuck!!
    A sister I'm close to that lives a few blocks from me said her next door neighbor had a bear on her deck one night a couple of weeks ago!! A bear!!! They've never been sighted in our area before. Hopefully it'll get into hibernation soon so we don't have to worry about a black bear in the snow!!
    Have a great day! Hopefully it'll be a "cute" one, not a "alright" one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! O_O You've already had some of the white stuff?!!!...WOW! It's still October!!...What does that say our winter is gonna be like?! O_O ... And WHOA!!! A bear on the porch!! O_O My hubby says if you get a knock on your back door...make sure you peek out the window before you answer it. It might be a nosy black bear neighbor!! LOL Hubby is always looking around when he goes outdoors here too. You never know!!

      Delete
  2. Still....you found lots of cute stuff. Thanks for featuring my pitcher and tumbler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....I did find some, didn't I! ^_^ I'm glad you liked them!...And thanks for your 'cute' contribution too!! :-)

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^