Saturday, October 26, 2013

Short and Sweet!


     No worries about straining your eyes trying to read my long post this morning. ^_^ It's not that long today. It's just a quick one today because I've got a lot of stuff on my 'plate' to do...and no, I'm not talking about a big breakfast on my plate! ^_^ It's just a fried egg and some noodles. Keeping it light! :-]
      But I wanted to stop and let you know about an Etsy shop I found, one with a bunch of cute throw pillows. The pillow in the header photo is one of them. But there's some really cute ones! An autumn rose...a lighthouse...a city skyline...palm trees on the beach...and many more!
      Otherwise there's not much for me to talk about!....See!....short and sweet! :-) Except for maybe a pair of cute baby shoes...a poem...and a nap. ^_^


      Enjoy your Saturday, Everybody! :-]

No Rhyme Or Reason

I've never written a poem
that didn't have a rolling rhyme.
In my head that's how I see words.
Rhyming lines come every time!

No matter what the subject,
'food', 'crochet', 'hubby's bike'.
In my mind I have to find
a word that sounds alike!

Have I written words on paper
without rhyming every word?!
Yes I have! About my father,
and my backyard hummingbird.

But when I think of poems
I can almost tap my feet...
as if music is now playing,
and I'm rhyming to a beat!

Is this every Poet's way?!
I don't know. I just know ME!
But if I wrote about it,
it would be a rhyming soliloquy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^