Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday!.....*deep breath*...Ahhhhhhh!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162294190/original-watercolour-evening-light?ref=favs_view_7

      Friday!!...where have you been all my...week!! ^_^ Oh, have I been waiting for Friday to get here this week!...It's been a long one! But finally I can take a deep breath, relax, and look forward to spending some quality time with my hubby.
      It's been a long week...because of hubby's job, mostly. The company he works for lost a contract at the place where hubby was delivering most of his clients...a place that wasn't far from home. :-(  Now hubby has to go where the clients are...about three more hours of his time away from home...*sigh*
      Yes, I know it's not the end of the world. I mean, the weather around here isn't showing snow....yet!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/121426459/red-umbrella-under-the-snow?ref=favs_view_2

      There are no hurricanes or typhoons barreling down on us....* my heart goes out to the Philippines though!...with a 195 mph typhoon devastating their area right now!! :-( *...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152014097340921&set=a.123377330920.127986.118071565920&type=1&theater

      Hubby and I are heading to 'virtual' calmer waters tonight. We have a date at the beach. :-] ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/92979101/sale-20-off-morning-by-the-ocean-travel?ref=favs_view_3

      In the meantime, while I wait for hubby to get off work, I'm quietly sitting and watching the morning news, wrapping two packages for shipping this morning...*Thank You!! ^_^*...and having a little breakfast!...


      A hot buttered corn muffin...Ooooo! O_O I just wonder if there's 'trans-fat' in it!!!...*blink, blink*...as if I didn't have enough to worry about!! LOL...Sometimes the morning news can be scary...if you let it!...I try not to let it! I mean, if I changed everything that 'STUDIES SAY...' would kill me...you'd have an alive dead person typing the blog post you're reading right now!! LOL
      If this world continued much longer, 'something' would get all of us!!!! ^_^ So, I'm putting my trust in God, and his word, the Bible. I'm hoping never to die at all!!! But if it happens, and I know it could!...it'll be a complete surprise to me!! And that's the way I prefer to live....in positivity! :-) Even so...an apple a day can't hurt!! LOL...



      It's Friday.....Let's just relax, shall we! ^_^
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/72168883/ginger-cat-photo-a-sleeping-cats-catnap?ref=favs_view_4


 Have a good weekend, Everybody! :-)

Fast Food!

Tasty, salty, satisfying.
Bloating, coating stomach lining.

Greasy, cheesy, burger grinder.
Gassy, thick, intestine finder.

Crispy, long, french fries a-plenty.
Chocolate, peppermint, green and minty.

Salads; veggie, seafood, chicken.
Fried and floured, finger lickin'.

Hoagies, subs, and roast beef stew.
Catfish, dash of hot sauce too.

Pizza, mushroom, peppers, tomatoe.
Apple fries instead of potato.

Catch-up, mustard, condiments.
Onion rings? I'm on the fence.

Frosty, frothy, milk shake sip.
Coffee Coolata, doughnut, dipped.

No matter if it's hot or chilled.
Definitely a happy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^