Sunday, December 22, 2013

Red..And Fog!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160726528/red-cape-winter-coat-double-breasted?ref=favs_view_6

      It's pancake Sunday...without pancakes. :-) Actually it's without a lot of stuff today, including words!...I'm not in the mood to do a lot of talking today...I know!...Call the newspaper!! LOL
      It's no 'biggie'. I just woke up with a headache...for the first time in quite a while...and I don't feel like doing much of nothing...including talk!...And the fact that the backyard is fogged in just makes the 'no talking' thing easy.
      The backyard is black and white and gray...darkness...snow...and fog! O_O SO I was happy to see some color in the Etsy feed this morning. Especially the red! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160726528/red-cape-winter-coat-double-breasted?ref=favs_view_6

     Look at this backyard and you'll see why the red was so welcome this morning!...






      There weren't even any birds at the feeder!...They probably couldn't find it through the fog!! ^_^ They probably could've used a bit of red too! :-)
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/117882708/red-briolette-necklace-onion-briolette?ref=shop_home_active
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125345838/fall-and-winter-tomato-red-and-black?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/79058691/crochet-flower-brooch-hat-handmade-red?ref=shop_home_active

      I mean, where is a little red and black cardinal when you need one! ^_^ ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129193610/red-cardinal-bird-print-garden-wildlife?ref=favs_view_4

      Oh well, I have a meeting to get to!...headache or not I'm not missing the opportunity to strengthen at least my brain!! :-) ... Anyway, don't let my fogginess bring you down today. Find some weekend color for yourself before it's back to Monday again! ^_^ See You Tomorrow! :-)

It All Went Away In A Fog

I dreamed I was writing my blog,
in the middle of an old Irish bog.
There came a woof! woof!
and the pounding of hoof,
and it all went away in a fog.

The next night I was out for a jog,
and again heard that same old dog!
I took off down the street,
hid in golden high wheat,
and it all went away in a fog.

I awoke eating just like a hog,
having wine with a spicy cheese log.
Giving numerous naps,
and the dog all my scraps,
it all went away in a fog!

2 comments:

  1. Now that was weird...I just left you a comment and it disappeared. Anyway, as I was saying.....I'm so sorry you woke with a headache this morning. I know how you feel. And yes, the meeting will give you a brain boost that you need. Wish we had one today, but because of all the freezing rain and snow on top of it, they had to cancel.

    Thank you for including my red briolette necklace in your pretty collection of reds today! I appreciate it very much!! :D

    Have a good rest of the day and I hope you don't get our mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? O_O ... I don't know where your comment went, but I'm glad you re-did it! ^_^ Thank you!!!...I'm happy to report that the headache is all gone. A good meeting, and day of napping, does wonders!! LOL I wish I could have shared both with you! ^_^ ... By the way, it was entirely my pleasure to share your beautiful necklace!! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^