Friday, January 31, 2014

All Of Me, On 'Virtual Friday'!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175928068/on-the-railway-color-abstract?ref=favs_view_11

    "Hello Friday! :-) It seems like forever since I've seen you!"...Oh! I'm so glad to see the end of this week coming! It's been a long, sometimes sleepless, most times strained, busy, and fuzzy week!!...The good thing is that I still found things to smile about this week...like, hubby's singing to me...somewhat teary, and with all of his heart...the song "All of me" by John Legend...while he was giving me my nightly circulation leg massage, and I was equipped with C-Pap face mask and everything. ^_^  
     I think my 'picker' was in great working order when I picked him as a life partner! :-) ... even though I gave him an awful hard time catching me...so I could pick him!! LOL I'm thankful I have him to spend time with at the end of every week. :-) And even if one day that's not true, I'll still have tons of memories to go with me...or to wake up to!
      But as I was saying...it's Friday! :-) 'Virtual' date day! :-) And I'm planning to enjoy it!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/98544774/friday-hand-painted-sign?ref=favs_view_5

     ...because part of the weekend may be kinda tough!...My friend's memorial talk is this coming Saturday...and I'm already being flooded by tons of 'moments' and 'memories'. I'm sure the memories are gonna get more frequent even after Saturday too. That's what happens to me every time I lose someone close to me lately. :-(
     I'll get through it though. Jehovah God will help me. And so will my friends and hubby.....Okay, enough somber talk! It's Friday!!... 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176103518/friday-im-in-love-gray-shirt-with-blue?ref=favs_view_4

      I've got some cooking to do...or, rather, I've got some cooking to oversee! ^_^ Hubby does the cooking these days. I'm just an armchair quarterback...so to speak. :-)) Did you get the football reference?! ^_^ Yeah! It's Superbowl football Sunday this weekend!!!...It's either gonna be a good weekend for the Denver Broncos, or for the Seattle Seahawks...."GO SEAHAWKS"!! ^_^
      The game is not until Sunday, and we need to be close to home on Saturday, so we decided to just hang out at the house this 'virtual Friday'...and cook! ^_^ Tailgating food...buffalo chicken wings...hamburger sliders...pizza...meatballs...cheese dips...finger foods...etc. YUM! :-) ... I may try to make it be romantic still...by dressing up! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177682580/red-felted-scarf-wavy-ruffled-shawl?ref=favs_view_1
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177682580/red-felted-scarf-wavy-ruffled-shawl?ref=favs_view_1

     ...and putting on some romantic music. :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177133238/guitar-pillow-toy?ref=favs_view_10

     ...or not! ^_^ We'll just play it by ear. ♥

     Well...that's Friday in our house! ^_^ What are you all doing this Friday?! O_O



Virtual trip

I really like to travel,
See the world, expand my mind.
But not getting on an airplane,
or hunting luggage I can't find!

I like a 'good ole' virtual trip.
Computer details. Music too.
Where you don't need a 'stinking' passport,
or have to wear a 'stinking' shoe!

But a little stay at home,
under covers, lock and key,
can also be expansive.
Even if it's 'virtually'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^