Thursday, January 16, 2014

What Would My Cat Be Saying Right Now?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162916049/cat-photo-5x7-tabby-cat-eyes-fine-art?ref=favs_view_2

      I love to see photos of animals where you can almost see your own words coming out of their mouth. :-) ... Obviously, animals can't talk...or, at least, not in 'my' language!... ^_^ ...but if they could...and if I had one right now (which I don't! LOL)...what would my kitty cat be saying about me, watching tennis at all times of the day and night?! LOL
      If the cat in the header photo were mine, it would be saying: "Seriously?!...how much longer is this gonna be on?!!!...Ugh!"

       And if the cat below were mine, it would be saying: "Why are those humans hitting that ball like that?!...I wonder what that ball did!....I hope I didn't do it!!"...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125515979/cat-photo-5x7-peek-playtime-fine-art-pet?ref=favs_view_1

      Or...I could have a pet that just likes tennis as much as I do! ^_^ A 'watching partner'!! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125827332/cat-photo-5x7-cats-eye-iris-feline-tabby?ref=favs_view_4

      I already know that my backyard bird friends are 'watching partners'! ^_^ We watch each other all the time!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125437275/sparrow-5x7-bird-animals-nature-winter?ref=favs_view_3

      Anyway...back to tennis! :-) I just wanted to take a minute and share some beautiful photos from this shop. She's fa-bu at taking photos!!!!...You can check out the rest of her photos HERE...ENJOY!!! :-) And have a good rest of the day too!!

Animals Everywhere

There are animals everywhere,
out-numbering husbands, kids and wives.
Do you see them when you travel?
Do you have some in your lives?

The chickens in the yard
step and jut their necks in stride;
Cackling birdie conversation
as you throw seed side to side.

Horses gallop down the hill,
through the field outside the gate;
Along the beach edge of the water
their strong legs will dominate.

All their waking hours
kittens tumble, jump and leap;
Then they curl up anywhere,
purr and breathe a peaceful sleep.

Baby chicks will follow
right behind their Mama's wings.
But they sometimes get distracted,
and their Mama's "Cluck!" then rings.

Doggies know their station.
They're secure in who they are.
They unguardedly will love you.
Just as quick, they'll chase a car.

There's many things that we can learn
by just watching what they do.
But let's not imitate their aggression,
and their need to balk and chew.

Let's recognize where we're alike.
Both of our constant needs for love,
And there is food, shelter, attention,
and much more we could speak of.

Yes, there are animals everywhere,
out-numbering husbands, kids and wives.
Giving lessons by example,
and so much meaning to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^