Saturday, January 25, 2014

*Yawn*......Sleepy-Time?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171011952/colorado-sunrise-photography-travel?ref=favs_view_3

     Hello Y'all! :-) ... Sorry for the late post, but we had a long sleep-filled night, after a wonderful and looooooong date day! ^_^ Africa to Australia! :-) Now it's sunrise....SOMEWHERE!...and that's where I want to be! LOL
     I'm not gonna talk your ear off any more....TODAY! ^_^ But I'll go and wake myself fully up...get my sleep schedule back to Massachusetts time, and see you tomorrow! ^_^ Zzzzzzzzzz! Have a good....*yawn*......rest of the day, Y'all......Whatever day or time it is where you live! :-]

A Little Doze'll Do You!

I enjoy my sleeping, and a doze,
a nap, and such.
In fact I might enjoy a snooze
entirely waaaay too much!

At any time of day,
you'll find me like a weeping willow.
Head hung low and dragging,
looking for the nearest pillow.

No, there's nothing wrong.
I'm not depressed. I've still got bounce!
And I can stay awake and be
quite witty when it counts!

But I have been awake for things
when I could have been asleep.
And now my time's so valuable
I don't treat it like it's cheap.

My sleeping, dozing, napping,
is to my life a special key.
It unlocks and refreshes
and dispels anxiety!

Most people try to fill up
every hour in the day.
But me, I'd rather be asleep
and waste it all away.

There's plenty hours left
for all the flit and play and chore.
An hour for a nap right now?!
Why not?! There's 24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^