Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Am I Becoming A Cat?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/127488582/custom-cat-portrait-pendant-silver?ref=favs_view_2

      I'm feeling more and more like a cat! ^_^ All I wanna do is sleep...wake up and purr a little...look out the window...sleep...eat a little something...and get a little backrub and cuddle every now and then! :-)
      Considering that I don't have a cat to show me how to do all of this, I just have to do it according to 'me'! :-)) As if any cat could tell me how to take a good nap anyway!! LOL Napping is my life!! ^_^
      There isn't much for me to tell you about otherwise. No new news has rolled in. I'm still waiting for the doctor to get all of the bloodwork results. And a check on my 'hot spots, the ones on my legs, is due today....And I haven't crocheted anything in ages! And have no desire to right now. But I'm sure that will change as I start to feel better.
      I'd love to know what's going on with you! :-) Anybody made any new creative items?!...Any new paintings...jewelry...knit projects?...beaded ware?! :-) All of my creative projects are rolling around in my head, but staying awake long enough to do them is proving to be a problem!...And when I am awake, it takes all of my energy to stretch and scratch! LOL

https://www.etsy.com/listing/126113888/cat-console-mid-century-modern-pet?ref=favs_view_3

      No matter what is going on with me though, I always have something positive to talk about as well! I may start sharing them with you on each post...if I remember! ^_^ For today, here are five positive things for today:

1. I only woke up once during the night last night. YAY!!! Considering that during the previous night I was up and down like a busy New York high-rise elevator, it was a joy to see the clock only twice during the night!! :-)

2. Even though I'm still having that feeling of 'something is not right'...I am acutely aware that all is right with my life, if not with my body! :-)

3. My appetite is returning!!...I had turkey pot pie today for lunch!...a whole bowl!! :-) And I even had a little orange sherbet ice cream afterward!...Some friends brought us a gift of Chinese food for dinner! YUM! I'm looking forward to that too!!...And so is hubby! He gets a reprieve from having to cook! LOL

4. I'm having the most encouraging conversations with my friends. Deep, sincere, and full of love and care for me...as I feel for them as well! ♥♥♥ Even my father is calling more often than our once or twice a week visit!

5. Hubby made himself stop all of his household doings...and he took a long nap with me this afternoon, while we listened to Andy Mayberry and Bonanza in the background. ^_^ Oh yeah, POSITIVE things are still making me smile every day!! ♥

      I hope you all find some positive, smile-worthy things today too!! :-) Enjoy your Tuesday!! ♥

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172817839/pre-order-ships-in-4-5-weeks-cute-cat?ref=favs_view_1

      And you know I couldn't end this post without some flowers!!! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170831073/paolo-masi-brown-purse-leather-floral?ref=favs_view_12

I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seeing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.
I'll let you know and get back to you!

4 comments:

  1. Deb, glad you are still finding the positive in the state your in. I will keep you in my prayers that the answers come soon as to why you are feeling the way you are. Today was my last day of house and pet sitting so now I can get back to my normal every day stuff like crafting and posting. Hugs and good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Vel...there always is some too! :-) As to the doings of this body...uhhhh...I'm still in a waiting pattern. I'll keep you informed though. Thank you!! ♥ ... Glad you're able to get back to your 'happy place'...crafting and posting too! ^_^

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^