Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stations, Everybody!!......Crochet!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169147756/beauty-station-makeup-organizer-and?ref=favs_view_1

      Guess what?!...I actually did some crocheting yesterday! ^_^ I know. You think I do crocheting every day, right?!...Well, usually I do. But lately.....not so much. I just haven't been in the mood. Or should I say...my body hasn't been in the mood!
       Every time I got it into my head to do some crocheting, I found my joints stiff, my mind mentally distracted, or I was just plain exhausted! O_O But yesterday I felt fine!...So I got to work on a new clutch back flower pin!...



      My little pins work great for men's lapels, women's coats, headband ornaments, scarf accessories, or wherever!...just thought I'd do a three second commercial. :-)))
 

      The above flower pin is my six-petal pin. It's very small. 1&1/2 inches across...
 

      I have a smaller one though. This one (below)...
 


      It's four-petals, and it's only one inch across...
 

      I'm gonna be making a lot of flower pins in the upcoming days. I have to get ready for Spring! ^_^ That is...if it actually comes! :-))
 

      Other than crocheting....I got nothing! LOL But I did want you to have something though. That's why, in the header photo, and below, I shared this fabulous beauty station/organizer! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169457375/beauty-station-makeup-organizer-and?ref=favs_view_2

      Etsians are so creative! :-) ... You can put on your makeup, and catch up on all your social media, all at the same time!!! ^_^ Uhhhh...that 'is' a good thing, right?! O_O ... It would be a new experience for me. I'm not that interested in putting on makeup and talking at the same time anymore. I'm not that coordinated either!...Oh Yeah, and...I'm too old to care about whose doing what that early in the morning!...even though I 'do' love a new experience! :-)) ... Have a good day, Everybody!! ^_^

I Love A New Experience

I love a new experience!
No matter how it's learned.
A fact that's new to me,
or a new food that I've burned.

A place I've never been,
or a person I've not known.
A book I've never read,
or a gadget on my phone.

A song that's not my norm,
or a craft I've never tried.
A veggie fixed a new way,
whether boiled, sauteed or fried.

I love a new experience!
A new jolt for my old eyes.
To make my life worth living,
and each day a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^