Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wanna Know What My New 'CUPPA' Loves Are!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/90034514/coffee-mug-gift-idea-for-coffee-lovers?ref=favs_view_1

      As you might suspect, it's not coffee! :-) With my current disposition, and being able to sleep at the drop of a hat, coffee isn't even on my menu!...But if I did have some, this would definitely be the cup to put it in!! ^_^
      In fact, this whole shop full of mugs and vases and such would be a great place to find a mug to put all kinds of stuff in! :-) ... I have been doing the 'cuppa' dance all week. But without coffee! I've been having a 'cuppa' green tea, with honey and lemon...DUH! LOL...I've been, by doctor's orders, having a 'cuppa' orange juice every day. Sometimes two cups. The second one is just for fun though. ^_^ I laugh at medicine!....Ha!...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/95555343/tall-tea-cup-with-love-motif-clay?ref=shop_home_feat_1

      And just in case the doctor is reading this, 'Yes, I also have my daily banana...no cup required!' ^_^ ... Although I have been having a small 'cuppa' 2% milk along with the banana. Uhhhhh...All of that banana is messing with my stomach a bit...if you know what I mean. O_O
      I've also found a new love for a 'cuppa'..."Potato, Broccoli, and Cheese Chowder" ... AND... "Loaded Potato with with Bacon" soups!! :-) 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/83623070/cappuccino-mug-cute-mug-with-daisies?ref=shop_home_active_1

      Thank you "Progresso"! ^_^ The truth is, I don't normally like canned soups because the have MSG or high salt content. But these babies are delicious!!!!...Of course that's coming from a woman who hasn't had much to eat lately...except orange juice, bananas, and an occasional bite of some 'burnt offering' from hubby's worried kitchen! LOL
      *Please, somebody, tell that man that fast is not the answer to all things cooked in a kitchen!!! LOL He sometimes acts as though the last vestige of life has to be taken away from the food or else I might recognize it and try to revive it!! ^_^*
      I'm sure stress is playing a part in his cooking habits of late, because he's not usually this unfocused in the kitchen! :-)) Maybe it's me. Maybe he thinks I'll try to run away if he stays in there too long. After all...the house does get very quiet these days! :-) But no worries, Honey! You can go away as long as you want, and when you return I'll be right here!! ^_^ Me...my flowers...my birds...my 'cuppa'...of whatever!...and my backyard grass!!!!! YAY!!! I can see it again!...for now. More snow is due mid-week. Ugh!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/158682119/vase-with-meadow-flowers?ref=shop_home_active_22

      If I repeat something right now that I've already told you, please forgive me. But I wanted to update you on the latest with my body, and I can't remember exactly what I already told you! LOL *New brain cells trying to find their way.*... I had a second round of bloodwork. *They tried to take it all this time, but I fought back with my good eyelash! LOL* I'm still waiting for the results from the doctor, which I'm sure won't be over the weekend! :-))
      When the nurse came to take the blood though, she also took my vitals. Apparently my fever was gone. (but it has come and gone again since then, so I'm not sure the temp means anything at this point.)...But I have some 'hot spots' on my legs now!! Places where my skin is actually hot to the touch...and very sore!
      My thigh on one side was worse than the other side. Then it cooled down tremendously, and seemed to crawl down to my shin! O_O It doesn't hurt as long as I don't touch it. And today it seems much better than yesterday in that regard....Uhhhhh! What is up with this body now?!! O_O I made the mistake of going online to see what high 'sed rates' meant...YIKES!!! O_O I coulda used a hot 'cuppa' coffee for that news!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/98743222/tall-coffee-mug-with-hearts-clay-pottery?ref=favs_view_2

      I saw words like 'auto-immune disease'...Lupus...Cancer...*big gulp!*...Before I completely scared myself to death, I turned off the computer!!! LOL...Thus, the missing blog post yesterday! ^_^
      I figured it was better for me to stay in a more positive state of mind, stop over-thinking my pain, restlessness, lack of restful sleep, jitters, and everything else!...and just have a 'cuppa' soup. :-) It worked! Now I'm in a state of mind of 'whatever comes I will deal with it then!'...Now when is that doctor gonna call?!!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/179489952/tea-mug-with-brown-bull-and-daisies?ref=favs_view_4

      Go have a 'cuppa'...and wait with me, will ya! ^_^ 

I Like A Cuppa

I find I like a 'Cuppa' soup
when it's chilly out the door;
And I like a 'Cuppa' tea
every day around four.

And I like a 'Cuppa' coffee...
not a decaf 'Cuppa'...NO!...
any time of day or night
I like my steaming 'Cuppa' Joe! 

2 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE all the cuppas!! So cute!! I will have to check that shop out for sure~

    Secondly... I'm really worried about you.......I want them to figure out what's wrong, but don't want it to be bad news. In this awful world we live in, our health is not what it was. So many friends dealing with disease, illness, depression, accidents, etc. I can't wait for it to be over! Please hang in there my friend!! You're in my prayers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the cups, Bead. I loved them too. :-) As to the other thing, I don't want you to worry. I want you to pray!! :-] I could use all of the help I can get!!...Hopefully I'll hear about the test results today. It's been a long weekend!...But, another day, another dollar....OR at least we hope so!! ^_^ ♥♥♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^