Thursday, March 13, 2014

What Do You Have On Your Feet Right Now?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153582475/swirl-golden-toe-ring-swirl-ring-foot?ref=favs_view_1

      Hello, Everybody!...No, I'm not gonna get into anything deep today! You can thank me later! ^_^ No, I'm not gonna be all 'Big Sister-ish' and try to solve everybody's problems, or try to make sure everybody is eating their vegetables and drinking sufficient amounts of water! LOL
      What I'm gonna do is talk about your feet! ^_^ What are you wearing right now?!...Sneakers or tennis shoes?!...Work or snow boots?!...High heel office shoes?!...Or are you, like me, barefoot, with not even a hint of toenail polish?...Or simply in your comfy bedroom slippers...bunny slippers included...dragging around the kitchen looking for breakfast and a long overdue cup of hot coffee?! ^_^
      Are you looking at your feet right now?! LOL...That question is for those of us who don't know whether we're going or coming, or if we still even have feet!!...and who had to look because they weren't sure they had anything on their feet!! ^_^ Don't laugh!...unless you're going through the change!...because then I know that 'you know' exactly what I mean!! LOL...*Disclaimer: I've worn two left shoes to a gathering before!...and I've put my shoes in the refrigerator and missed a gathering altogether because I was so distraught that I couldn't find my shoes!! ^_^*
      WHATEVER!! LOL...The reason I'm talking about feet is, of course, because of a couple of shops I found on Etsy. WOW! What pretty shoes they had!!!...Made me almost want to grow some more feet!...*How fortunate dogs are to have four feet!...LOL...And, go figure, they don't even like to wear shoes!! ^_^*
        Look at these boots!!!!...
      

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122014111/women-boots-camel-leather-boots?ref=favs_view_2

      Oh, the skirts I could 'swish' up against those leather boots!! LOL

      Let me take a small break right here to say that  if you're a groom, and you 'have to' wear shoes today...don't forget your socks!! LOL

https://www.etsy.com/listing/59582417/grooms-socks-in-case-you-get-cold-feet?ref=favs_view_2

      Okay, back to shoes! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/106654654/crochet-ivory-barefoot-sandals-nude?ref=favs_view_3

      You can probably see why these 'shoes' (sandals) above are some of my favorites, right?! :-) Not only are they crochet sandals, but, wearing them, you can be in shoes and be barefoot all at the same time!! LOL

      But if you absolutely have to have a sole on your shoes, these cute sandals...Oh!...are soooooo cute!!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156515950/leopard-and-yellow-shoes-an-open-yellow?ref=favs_view_15

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174796362/leopard-and-green-shoes-open-flat-sandal?ref=favs_view_14

      And these zippered beauties below.......WOW!!!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168959789/sale-flat-shoes-dark-shiny-blue-shoes?ref=favs_view_3

      I'm speechless!! ^_^ That's because I'm an equal opportunity shoe lover! ^_^ Hmmmmm...I wonder if my hubby would look good in them?!....And if they come in the size "BIG"?!! LOL

      If I could own only one pair of shoes in my life, these might do! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156888417/red-shoes-a-pointed-open-back-partly?ref=favs_view_22

      Ooooo!...I started sweating at the thought of only one pair of shoes for my WHOLE LIFE!! O_O Let's move on from that thought....QUICK!!! LOL

      In fact...Phew!...let's talking about something else!!...How about pretty rings!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/89079021/victorian-ring-forest-moss-green-luster?ref=favs_view_12

      ...and pretty flowers! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181711374/roses-photograph-sepia-still-life-photo?ref=favs_view_6

      And mentally....I'm back! ^_^ But now my left foot is sweating!! LOL..."It's alright, Baby! Mama is gonna go and find you some shoes right now!" LOL...Mama is also gonna go and find her some breakfast! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody! ♥ And if you can, those of you in the Vulcan storm vicinity, stay home and build something...and think barefoot thoughts! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/182157287/home-sweet-home-wall-art-print-home?ref=favs_view_11

Build

You can build a reputation,
build a fire, build a stair;
You can build a neighborhood,
build a table, build-A-Bear!

You can build a layered cake,
build some buildings, build a boat;
You can build a website business,
build relationships remote.

You can build vocabulary,
build up friendships old and new.
Build up globe-ular relations
if you really wanted to.

You can build upon your knowledge,
build a table, bridge, or train;
build a step into the future,
or just shelter from the rain.

You can build an awesome snowman,
and not waste him. Make a cone!
Or can build up folks around you,
so they never feel alone.

All this building talk,
shows the things that you can make
if you build a wordy poem...
and you also stay awake!

4 comments:

  1. First off, I'm the last on your list.....socks and bedroom slippers. I actually wear them all day around the house. (No I do NOT go to Walmart in my bedroom slippers and pajamas!! LOL). I love shoes myself and you did find some beauties! As for the left foot incident, or putting your shoes in the fridge....I've never done that myself. But...when we first came in the truth, many, many years ago, my husband, who was then my boyfriend, came to the Hall one morning wearing a slip on shoe and a tie shoe. One was black and one was brown! LOL He acquired the nickname "two shoes" after that! LOL You see he had to sneak out of the house while it was still dark to come to the hall and couldn't see what he was doing. He must have gotten side tracked after he put the first one on. So there's your little laugh for the day!
    Have a great day my friend! Sunny here and I hope you get some too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh huh! I knew you were a bedroom slipper type of girl...Walmart bound or not! LOL...I only wore slippers when company was coming...although I do own some. ^_^ I'm a 'straight up' down south girl!! I'm 'bare-footing' most of the time!...I didn't go barefoot in service though! ^_^ I saved outings for all of my shoes! LOL...Oh Yeah, tell 'two-shoes' that he's a man after my own heart!! ^_^ But somehow, because he found you, I knew I would like him anyway!...two-shoed, brainless, or whatever!! LOL Both of you have a good day! ♥♥ (Two hearts today. Give one to 'two shoes'. LOL)

      Delete
  2. Shoes are a topic of conversation at work daily. We are always striving to find the perfect pair to stand in for 8-24hrs at a time! We even had a shoe sale at the hospital but I just bought a new pair not long ago...and I'm not super pleased with them..so back to shoe hunting I guess! My favorite "duh" moment with shoes happened on a Sunday. My youngest son was sitting next to me at church and he leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Mom, nice shoes"...I smiled sweetly to thank him when I looked down and noticed I had on one blue and one black one. They were the same style atleast! Lucky for me we live just down the street so I quietly snuck out before Sunday school to change them! The mate to them wasn't in the fridge! Now that's a classic! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering the kind of work you do, Yaya, I can see why shoes are so important! In fact, I remember my 'nurse's shoes'....with the marshmallow sole. :-) Remember 'earth shoes' back in the day?! ^_^ And, by the way, welcome to the club of the 'shoe challenged'! LOL We're dangerous when we're in a hurry to get somewhere!! There's no telling what we'll look like when we get there!...but it'll be interesting!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^