Friday, April 18, 2014

It's A Beautiful Day To Go Somewhere, And Do Some Stuff!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181739893/lena-lawson-counted-cross-stitch-chart?ref=favs_view_17

      It's just a beautiful day today...so far, that is! :-] As DUDADAZE cross stitch says: 'The sun is up. The sky is blue...' And considering what my day was like yesterday...I'll take it!! It was...hmmm...how shall I say?....interesting!
      I was gonna try to give you the play-by-play of yesterday's activities, but when I was trying to figure out how to write it I realized that if I told it as it happened I'd have to give you details that might hurt someone's feelings. So...I won't get into it. Just trust me when I say: 'It was interesting.' And let's leave it at that!
      Instead of 're-hashing' yesterday, let's talk about what I'm going to do today...'Virtual Friday' Date Day! :-) Hubby has today off from work. YAY!! It's gonna be a nice long weekend...with NO STRESS!....I hope, I hope, I hope!!
      We're gonna just relax and smell the roses!...provided we can find some growing somewhere!...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/26789484/fine-art-photography-apricot-orange-rose?ref=favs_view_3

      Then we're gonna take some time to laugh!...at each other, the television, the ringing telephone, our 'To Do' list, and at anybody who thinks that we're gonna be doing anything serious and important today! ^_^ Ha!... 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/28014876/laugh-sterling-ring-modern-word-name?ref=favs_view_5 

      We're gonna do some Friday 'date night' dancing!...Or some semblance of said dancing!... ^_^ ...
 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/121156621/flamenco-dancer-illustration-on-vintage?ref=favs_view_1

      I can get hubby to dance with me for sure if I play some Ella Fitzgerald or Louis Armstrong! Oooo! He loves jazz!! :-]

       And I am gonna have a bit of chocolate today!...(Me, not hubby. He can't eat chocolate, or have caffeine, without it doing strange things to him!...Things that I don't want happening on my 'Date Night'!!! LOL)... :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/20927097/chocolate-piano-for-music-lovers?ref=favs_view_2

      By the end of this weekend I hope that hubby and I are as relaxed and happy as pigs in slop!! ^_^ ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/24279074/pot-bellied-pig-family-original?ref=favs_view_4

      ...Or, at the very least, somewhere with a 'virtual' sunbeam shining down on our 'flip-flopped' feet!! LOL...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155272359/crochet-flower-clips-sandal-clips-flip?ref=favs_view_6

      As usual when it comes to my 'virtual Fridays', I'm sure we'll have a good time as long as we're together, and we eat something good, and listen to some good music!...because, if not, you really can't call it a date, right?!! ^_^ 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/181723840/lena-lawson-counted-cross-stitch-chart?ref=favs_view_16

      Oh Yeah!...I didn't tell you where we were going on our 'virtual date'! ^_^ Here's a hint: half of the shops featured on the blog today are from the area that we're headed to! ^_^

      Look at that!...I hardly remember what yesterday was like now! :-)) Not really. But I've worked hard to achieve this level of memory loss! So don't you try to make me remember yesterday, ya hear!!!! I have to remember some steps so that I can do some jazz dancing!! LOL...Have a good weekend, Everybody! ♥


Dance

Life is a dance, they always say.
It has a rhythm and a rhyme,
It makes you set a pace for it,
while it flows in the stream of time.

And dancing has expressions
that I think are kinda neat,
like dancing eyes, and dance of joy,
happy dance, and dancing feet.

Whatever dance you do today,
I hope life pleases you.
It really doesn't matter how.
Just dance! I hope you do!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    Thanks so much for including me in your fantastic day! I hope you danced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was entirely my pleasure, Belle! ♥ And indeed we did dance! ^_^ WE ALWAYS DANCE!!! ^_^

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^