Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Why, Oh Why, Didn't I Start With A Different Yarn?!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117079001/brown-checkered-sandwich-shoppe-waxed?ref=favs_view_4

      I know, you're wondering why I'm talking about yarn when there's checkered brown waxed paper in my header photo. O_O Well, I'll tell you why!...Because this post was suppose to be about 'BROWN'! I was gonna share the nice 'brown' items I found on Etsy this morning...But!...
      ...Instead of brown, I'm sharing aqua and green shades of yarn! O_O ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185453706/earth-power-aqua-green-brown-merino-sock?ref=favs_view_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185459632/deep-ocean-blue-green-gray-sock-yarn?ref=favs_view_2

      Beautiful yarn!...but the reason I'm sharing it is not so beautiful for me!...Ugh!...The reason I'm sharing it is because I'm kicking myself that  I didn't start my baby blanket with one of these yarns...or some other color...where I could order some more of it if I ran out! Ugh!
      Yep!...I have a row and a quarter yet to finish....and my yarn ran out!! O_O And, to add insult to injury, the yarn I was using is a discontinued brand!!! So I can't just order one more skein, or pop over to the store and get it!! O_O
      I spent quite a bit of time today trying to find some...on Ebay even!!! But unfortunately...there's no more 'Jamie Baby 3-ply sport-weight Aqua #271  anywhere!!...ANYWHERE!!!! O_O ... 
      Now what do I do?! O_O Keep trying to look for the yarn?...Finish the blanket with two rows missing?....*UGH! I hate the idea of doing that!!!*...Do the last two rows in a neutral color, like white?!...Or just put it in the bag with the rainbow baby blanket....*if I ever find it!*...and let it be unearthed on the next Spring cleaning in 2026?!!! LOL...Suggestions would be appreciated, Y'all!! O_O
      Ugh!!...Why didn't I just make the baby blanket with an aqua and white stripe?!!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/154292910/baby-blanket-aqua-white-striped-shower?ref=favs_view_1

      Oh Well!...You can buy this one (above)! ^_^ My baby blanket, unfortunately, will now not be in the shop before the weekend as planned...*shaking my head* O_O WHATEVER!!!...I'm still smiling! :-) Why?!!...Because I still have things to crochet!...and I'm now off to take a long nap!! LOL Have a good rest of the day, Y'all! ♥
      
Never As Expected

Why can't things go as expected?
No left turn. No oops!...'Snafu'!
There's always got to be a fly
in the ointment, soup or stew!

Why can't things go as they should,
Without a hitch, impending doom?
Instead of 'Steady as she goes'!
There's always Click, click, click! Then BOOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^