Saturday, June 28, 2014

Is Your Saturday Looking Like This Too?!


      So...what is YOUR Saturday looking like?! Just wondering! ^_^ Oh...you're wondering what MY Saturday is looking like?!...I thought so!! LOL That's why I'm here to tell you all about it! ^_^
       My Saturday looks like beef! ^_^...
 

      ...beef that's been marinated overnight in all kinds of acidic juices, oils, and curry!... :-) ...and then slowly sauteed to a delicious mouth-watering tenderness! YUM! Next Stop?!...I don't know. Maybe a big salad, or a sauce to mix it with and put over rice or egg noodles! Decisions, decisions! ^_^ ...


      This made my Saturday smell pretty good too! Just saying! ^_^

      My Saturday also looks like fútbol!...or should I say: SOCCER, Baby!! :-)) There have been some very good games over the last couple of weeks! And the game today was the best so far! The one I watched the most of was Columbia versus Uruguay. It ended with a 'kick off'......Well, that's what 'I' called it! :-)) {I'm not completely up on the soccer jargon yet.} ^_^
      But anyway, it's where, during an overtime tie, both teams have one guy at a time, up to five in all...kick a ball past the goalie to see who scores. The team with the most points, preferably five!...wins the game! :-) ...It only took three points today for Columbia to win! :-) Congratulations Columbia!! ^_^
 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=922529967762851&set=a.922529927762855.1073742255.606721589343692&type=1&theater

      My Saturday also looked like tennis!...Wimbledon! :-) Even though it rained almost all day, there were still matches under the roof on center court! :-) {That expensive investment is paying off!!}...Roger Federer won his match, and so did Maria Sharapova!
      It didn't go as well today for Serena Williams...the world number one. Her match with Alize Cornet started in one of the outside courts, and then was interrupted with rain for about five hours!!! O_O Unfortunately for Serena, Cornet wasn't stymied by the rain. She just continued her 'beat-down' of Serena!! O_O ... 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152284886968732&set=a.94472193731.87058.15690358731&type=1&theater

      This is the first time, I think they said, that Serena didn't get to the finals of Wimbledon since 2007!! O_O Oh well, Cornet will have to take up the slack I guess! :-] But since Maria Sharapova will be waiting for her down the line, I won't 'count my chickens before they hatch' regarding Cornet's Wimbledon championship win! :-)) She'll definitely have to work for it, that being the case!

      Okay....there's one more thing my Saturday is looking like! :-) It's looking like fresh fruit...kiwi and strawberries...whipped cream and pound cake! :-) ...




      I spared you having to look at the whipped cream. ^_^ I figure some things should just be left to the imagination...YOURS, not mine!! :-)) I'm looking at whipped cream...and tasting whipped cream...YUM!...right now!! ^_^ Oh Yeah! This is a good-looking Saturday!!...I hope yours is too!! ♥

Hungry Stomach

My empty stomach's grumbling
was as noisy as could be!
So demanding in it's urging,
and it's "Hungry" symphony.

I awakened to it's music,
and the fluttering that it caused.
I tried to just ignore it,
with its twist and turning gnaws!

Like a 'stick-in-hand' conductor,
setting music to a riot,
I'll direct some food into it,
so that it will just be QUIET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^