Friday, June 20, 2014

It's 'Virtual' Date Night Again! :-)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/128063314/bridal-shower-game-baby-shower-game?ref=favs_view_3

      Sorry, but I'm not gonna be all 'chitty-chatty' today. It's my 'Virtual Date Night' and I'm saving all of my talking for my date! ^_^ Of course, there's not much I'm gonna talk about that he hasn't heard before...and I'm not sure he listens to much of it anymore anyway! :-)) ...but I'm gonna talk just the same! LOL And I may even listen sometime! ^_^
      Although where we're going could be kinda loud! O_O It was a toss up between our decided on destination, or Puerto Rico, or just staying at home and eating together. :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/107414400/52-dates-anniversary-bridal-shower-gift?ref=favs_view_2

        All of the choices would've worked out just fine, because we would be together. ♥ But I like where we're going...because there's sports involved! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/189870240/world-cup-2014-brazil-soccer-print?ref=favs_view_1

      I don't favor one team over the other. I just like to see good game play, and good sportsmanship. And have someone beside me that enjoys it as much as I do! :-) ...Goooooooooooooooooal!! :-))
      I suppose I could've fallen in love with a businessman, a cowboy, or a train conductor, or....well, anybody else! But I fell in love with a 'virtual date night' and sports loving van driver!! ♥ You love who you love!!! ^_^   


      Have a good weekend, Everybody! :-) And if you and your hubby are going on a date tonight too, have fun!! ♥

 No Need For A Poem

There's no need for a poem
about the love that we both share.
No pretty words about our life,
our great affection, loving care.

No need for poetry of how
I've loved him since I was a kid.
No, there's no need for such a poem,
but I guess that I just did!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great date night! Enjoy the rest of your weekend too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I did!! ^_^ ... You enjoy the rest of the weekend too, Cindy! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^