Thursday, July 3, 2014

Random Early Morning Thoughts!

  
      -- It's 3:08 a.m. Waaaaaay too early for me to be up!! O_O I should be sound asleep, dreaming of fighting off underwater sharks in the Caribbean or something!! ^_^

      -- There must be some psychological reason that my husband sleeps curled up in a ball, with his head half in his chest, and half stuffed in a pillow...A pillow, I might add, that he has dragged down to the middle of the bed...so that his feet are hanging over the end of the bed!! O_O ... Maybe I'm just jealous that he's asleep right now!...Ya think?!!!! Ha! Ha!

      -- Great!! O_O The only non-infomercial, non-crazy, thing on television...and which is on almost every channel!...is updates about tropical storm Arthur...which is about to be upgraded to hurricane status!...and is heading up the coast toward us!! O_O Maybe it's a good thing I'm up though, right?!...I can be sitting here staring at the weather channel trying not to panic...instead of being somewhere singing Motown tunes to a small cafe full of people who are hanging on my every note! O_O Ugh!....Come on sleep!!!

      -- What did I do with my saltwater taffy?! O_O I put it somewhere so that I wouldn't be randomly eating it...but now I don't know where that 'somewhere' is! O_O Oh well, it's probably a good thing. I can't sleep, and I don't think loading myself up with sugar is gonna help my present mental disposition, do you?! ^_^

      -- Why am I not doing something productive with my time, like crocheting?!...I started another fancy shawl, and stopped right at the 'change-the-color' section. I don't know if I want my contrasting strip to be white, black, a deeper shade of the blue that I'm using, or some wild variegated color! O_O I may just go with white. That way it could be a bride's shawl, to cover a white wedding dress! :-) ... Yes! I do think about things just like that...all. the. time!!

      -- Why is it that my bladder seems to be as fickle as my mind is sometimes! O_O It seems to like to sit quiet for hours in the late afternoon, but in the early morning it wants to be as noisy and uncomfortable as it can be!...and pushy too, every fifteen to twenty minutes too!!! ^_^

      -- What is wrong with the fingernail on my middle finger?! O_O It's growing longer and faster than my other fingernails!...and, when it gets a certain length, one side droops and starts to grow in a curl!! O_O I keep trying to straighten it, but it's determined to be a 'Gumby-nail'!! LOL

      -- It's hair washing day again...but I'm wrestling with why I would wash my hair today, when there's a hurricane heading toward us! O_O ... Okay, let's face it. I'd use any excuse to put off hair washing day ONE MORE DAY!! LOL What's wrong with being a 'mop-head'?!

      -- Oops! O_O The alarm just went off!...It's 5:00 a.m. Time to take my pill and drink my water, do my exercises, etc.... Ugh!...It's gonna be a long day!! O_O

      When I wake up again I'm gonna do another post though. I found something 'neat' on Etsy that I wanted to show you! :-) Until then.......!

Describe The Sky

Evoking awe and bouts of wonder.
Such inspiration, you just want to cry.
With birds high-flying, and winds a blowing,
what words would you use to describe the sky?

Would you say, whether clouds are upon it,
that it blankets a wondrous space?
Or would you be more awed and humbled,
hoping there you would find God's face?

I would say that when standing quiet,
looking up at the sun or moon,
there's a feeling of peaceful oneness
that I hope won't go away too soon.

Evoking bouts of awe and wonder
was probably what it was designed to do;
That is, besides giving off light and weather,
and the most spectacular view!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^