Sunday, July 20, 2014

YAY!...The Blue And White Shawl Is Done!


      Hello!...I'm taking a detour away from pancakes this morning. :-) Two reasons. One, I didn't have pancakes this morning. I had leftover steak, grits and eggs. Eggs, courtesy of the 'chicken sitter'. ^_^ He gets paid in fresh eggs and love. ♥
      The other reason is because I finally finished my crochet blue and white shawl and I wanna show it off!! ^_^ ...
 


       It's not the easiest shawl in the world to photograph! It's big...and warm...and BIG!! :-] ...
 




      I can't imagine what it's gonna be like to photograph the black and white one. O_O It should be finished later today. Hopefully we'll have just as good weather as we did this morning, and photographing it doesn't end up being a problem!



      Tomorrow I'll be starting another one. But it's gonna be made with my beloved Portuguese thread! :-) And it's gonna be a wedding shawl! :-) It's gonna be more intense I'm sure...and more time consuming. But my boutonnieres aren't keeping my attention these days, so I have to move on to what will! 


      I'm still gonna be making my crochet flowers...FOR SURE! :-) But I have a ton of men's boutonnieres and women's brooches already made. So I'll just be listing them in the shop from time to time...and taking some of the others off of the 'expired' list too! O.o Let's just say...I'm not gonna be running out of product to share in my shop any time soon! :-]

      Okay...I'm off to finish the black and white shawl...and get ready for the meeting. (Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses) My hubby is cleaning and rearranging the house. He's making a library in the other room now. A place to read and do research and studying, without traipsing back and forth from room to room.
      Other than that.....it's Sunday!... :-) ...Pre-new-week, with another Friday at the end. :-) Enjoy!!! ♥

I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seeing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.

I'll let you know and get back to you! 

2 comments:

  1. Your shawl is beautiful, Debbie! The white looks good with that pretty blue. It's a big 'un too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thank you Pammy Sue! :-) And you're so right! It is a big 'un!! LOL And so are the next two! The black and white one is already listed in my shop, and I'm working on a wedding shawl...with crochet cotton thread! I'm gonna share it on the blog soon. :-] By the way, I've been enjoying your doilies too!!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^