Sunday, December 28, 2014

Waking Up To.........On A Sunday Morning!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/178393672/made-to-order-gorgeous-modernist?ref=favs_view_1

        Usually I'm waking up on a Sunday morning to the sound of my husband's chit chat, and soft music playing...first, in my head, and then in the room. ^_^...But this morning I woke up very very early. Like...3:40 a.m.!! Hubby was sound asleep...probably still counting sheep! LOL
      I tried to lay there for a while. I thought about the last six granny squares I have to crochet in order to finish my little friend's blanket. I thought about my meeting at the Kingdom Hall today, and what my comment would be. I thought about what might be on tv if I turned it on. And then.....I woke hubby up! ^_^ I mean why should I be laying there enjoying all of that thinking by myself! LOL
      Thankfully hubby is always good for a conversation...even when he's half asleep! ^_^ But he woke up quickly. And before long we both realized that one of the things we both were thinking was that.......we were hungry! :-) Then we started thinking together.....about pancakes, and ham, and oatmeal, and hot tea with lemon. :-) And then we made it.....and ate it!! LOL
      Now we're sitting here watching "Dark Victory", with Bette Davis, while folding laundry. :-) I've already bathed, crocheted a granny square, and everything!...and it's only 7:30 a.m.!! :-) It feels like it's gonna be a very productive day!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113327616/needle-felted-owl-ornament-knitting?ref=favs_view_3

      There is some 'not so fun' things that have to be done today. :-( Hubby has to clean all of his things out of the trunk of our car so that it can be towed to the junk yard this week....Yes. The car is beyond repair. :-( Apparently all of that time just sitting in the yard at his mom's house allowed a lot of time for rust to take over the exhaust system. BOOOOOOOO! HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Now it's gonna cost about as much as a new car in order to get it repaired.....and we can't even afford the price of a bottle cap!!! :-))
      Oh Well...feet were made for walking anyway, right?! ^_^ 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198725254/christmas-sale-30-free-shipping-leather?ref=favs_view_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/198725254/christmas-sale-30-free-shipping-leather?ref=favs_view_2

      Okay...I'm off to find something else to do with the whole rest of my day!...And it's a whole lot of it left, considering that it's only.....7:42 a.m.!! LOL
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/215842683/wall-hanging-ceramic-wall-art-home-decor?ref=favs_view_23

      The light is barely coming through the window!! :-)

Light

I wait most every morning
to see soft light coming through the trees;
To see the darkness pierced by shadows,
making clarity a tease.

I wait most every morning,
knowing darkness will give way;
Hoping sunrise won't forget me,
and my night will soon be day.

I wait most every morning,
for the thick black blanket's night
to flip back and uncover
all the brilliant rested light!

I've never been disappointed.
Light always manages to appear.
And I always smile and wave and holler:
"Hello Light! I'm over here!"

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's fun to be up and doing things at a different time of day (or night) than your usual. If I get up early, I'm ready for a nap at noon! Haha. Enjoy your day, even if you have to take a nap. I love naps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, Pammy Sue! ^_^ So far I'm 'nap-free'! But I'm sure that somewhere between my meeting and the football games a BIG nap is coming!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^