Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Hooded Baby Blanket Saga Continues......!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

     As you can see, I'm in the mood to change colors on my hooded baby blanket now. :-)) I just COULD NOT crochet another row of pink!!!! This kind of shell/popcorn stitch is taking FOREVER to crochet! O_O
     I was suppose to keep going until I had 28 inches of this pink, and then make a pink hood also. Uhhhh.....NO!! ^_^ I'm an Ugly Wuglyee kind of girl. I just can't be 'NORMAL' on every project, can I?!! ^_^ So, there's a lot of pink, a bit of white, some accent lilac, a touch of coral,......
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

     ...and I added a smidge of brown, and a dollop of dusty wheat.....SO FAR! ^_^ 
 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

     Hopefully I'll have it all done by the weekend, and if I can get 'Baby Wuglyee' to model it for me, I'll show it to you when it's all done! ^_^ Unfortunately, 'Baby Wuglyee' is not that happy with me these days...after I organized everything and had to find a new 'HOME' for him too! LOL
 

     I told him to talk to Peter Walsh!!! :-)) Oh! If looks could kill....'Baby Wuglyee' would have me 6 feet, and a NEW HOME, underground by now!! LOL

     I don't look in his direction anymore!! LOL Instead, I just look at the beautiful smile on the face of my satisfied customer's face! :-) ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6604889&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

     Wasn't that nice of her to send me this photo?! :-) I love my customers!!...few though they may be these days! ^_^

     Okay, I have a meeting tonight, so I'm off!! See you tomorrow! ♥

 If you don't have time for a poem

If you don't have time for a poem...
(not to write one, I mean to emote)...
then you don't have time to be sitting
and reading this short little note.

And you don't have time for a 'breather',
to pause for a small bit of rest.
No time for a moment's reflection.
No time for a giggle and jest.

No, you don't have the time some are wasting,
with schedules that they have to keep.
No time to be spending on verbiage,
whether shallow or thoughtfully deep.

If you don't have time for a poem,
Then you don't have time for me!
So get up and get yourself going,
there's somewhere that you ought to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^